Author Topic: Guy on Fox not pc so video pulled fast  (Read 306 times)

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Guy on Fox not pc so video pulled fast
« on: December 06, 2012, 12:26:52 PM »
A guy on FOX did an interview on Fox news.  They put it up on their Breaking news page.  It had just poped up so I watched it and was surprised when the guy said, "The gun grabbers rely on their boy in the white house to do this.

WOW he called Obama a BOY.  I copied the site but when I tried to go back to the site it was gone.  It was a video clip of an interview about how president Obama was asking the BATF&E to reclassify Semi-Auto guns and require a special tax and permit to own or posses one.  The guy's name flew by me, I was thinking I could go back and watch it again, but it disappeared.  I'll post the link, maybe it will work for someone else.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2005266599001/president-to-bypass-congress-on-semiautomatic-weapons-ban/?intcmp=obnetwork

The guy's name is John Snyder, and the link worked.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline Old Syko

Re: Guy on Fox not pc so video pulled fast
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 02:11:44 PM »
Link works fine.  If this is followed through to fruition it may well be the last straw in the coming collapse.  Such stupidity as with the stupidity of trying to breach the constitution by way of illegal UN agreements can never be expected to succeed while maintaining any semblance of liberty.  Then again the elimination of liberty is the idea thanks at least in part to our boys in DC.   

Offline Swift One

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 03:22:48 PM »
Kind of spooky.  That's funny he referred to the man in the house as "boy".  It's too bad that law abiding citizens are constantly being threatened to defend themselves becuase of pilitical BS.
It's all a hot mess...........

Offline williamlayton

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 12:45:35 AM »
All----ALL---Presidents have used executive powers in the way that they need to to further their objectives. Some of these worked out good for the nation, some have been downright tyrannical.
Look at the wording of the charter---if you understand the word charter as I use it---of the CIA when it was reformed by Eisenhower. It ended with the phrase--and this is not exact wording---and any other duties deemed to be needed.
I am aginst joining a world force where your enemies can dictate legislation on a Republic.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD