Author Topic: Most ridiculous thing in washingon Today/yesterday  (Read 476 times)

Offline scootrd

• Trade Count: (0)
Most ridiculous thing in washingon Today/yesterday
« on: December 07, 2012, 07:22:43 AM »
Our congressional leaders are just well .... Plain nuts. They have all lost their minds.
Vote out all incumbents is my opinion. They are just not capable of governing.
I know every comedian in america is hoping the talking turtle MCConnell gets reelected , He provides them with so much quality material.

I'm beginning to actually enjoy this dysfunction, It's like watching in impending train wreck. you just can't turn away from.

Sen. Mitch McConnell filibusters own bill on debt ceiling when Democrats agree to vote

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20121207/NEWS01/312070087/Sen-Mitch-McConnell-filibusters-own-bill-debt-ceiling-when-Democrats-agree-vote?odyssey=nav|head

In the span of hours, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell on Thursday challenged Democrats to an immediate vote giving President Barack Obama unilateral power to increase the nation’s borrowing limit... Democrats agreed...So then McConnell reversed course and blocked his own bill.

“This may be a moment in Senate history when a senator … filibustered his own proposal,” Durbin said.
“I don’t think this has ever happened before.”

Watch these silly old men here.

"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Most ridiculous thing in washingon Today/yesterday
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 10:44:28 AM »
Yep, saw this one on Stewart the other night. Good citizens need to send these sheitzers and cons like McConnel packing.....and demand the system stops being 'gamed'...
..TM7
They won't they re-elected the greatest lying con of all, Obama, but then unlike McConnel he is Santa Claus for the derelicts.