Author Topic: It's official, perverts and pot now legal in Wash state.  (Read 2798 times)

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: It's official, perverts and pot now legal in Wash state.
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2012, 09:20:52 AM »
I hate to consider actions like this , first freedom is a hard thing to come by . When a people shed their form of govt. communism is much easier to start over with. I for one would not care to take that chance.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2012, 09:29:16 AM »
So you are saying that the second amendment was established to run gays out of the country?
GuzziJohn

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2012, 09:31:01 AM »
So you are saying that the second amendment was established to run gays out of the country?
GuzziJohn

???

Offline jlwilliams

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2012, 10:10:34 AM »
Leviticus 20:13 , if a man lay with another man he should be stoned .  :o

Indeed in Washington, they may now lay together and get stoned.  Somewhere between scripture and legislature, a wrong turn was made.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2012, 10:57:57 AM »
It seems that all democrats are in favor of gay marriage etc.  so are all democrats gay, or maybe want to be?
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline powderman

« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2012, 11:56:44 AM »
It seems that all democrats are in favor of gay marriage etc.  so are all democrats gay, or maybe want to be?

BUGEYE. I've wondered that myself, good question. As long as they vote for and support democrats they support gays and abortion. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2012, 01:52:54 AM »
Gay or not they have sold their soul for votes .

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2012, 02:30:29 AM »
no more than all Republicans want to be stupid religious bigots
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2012, 03:21:12 AM »
Gay or not they have sold their soul for votes .
that's the truth.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2012, 03:22:33 AM »
LOL,  I guess we know which one you are. :o
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2012, 03:31:18 AM »

Why is it when gays or any other group except christians voive their beliefs it's their right but when christians do it a bigot statement ? There is 2000 plus years of Bible history to back what christians say .  I am starting to think that christin ideas and stance on subjects cause non christians to examine their lives and goals maybe even causing an emoitional feeling that their path thru. life may not be the best way ? Causing them to question themselves but not wanting to lose face with other non belivers they attack christians selling their soul for acceptance of others.

Offline Swift One

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2012, 03:42:14 AM »
Ultra Conservatives are just as power hungry and controlling as their liberal enemies.

Why is it when gays or any other group except christians voive their beliefs it's their right but when christians do it a bigot statement ? There is 2000 plus years of Bible history to back what christians say .  I am starting to think that christin ideas and stance on subjects cause non christians to examine their lives and goals maybe even causing an emoitional feeling on their path thru.  not being the best way ? Causing them to question themselves but not wanting to lose face with other non belivers they attack christians selling their soul for acceptance of others.

I agree whole heartily that both sides have the right to live life the way that they want.  Problem is, the ultra bible thumpers don't want to stop at "well, they have that right, but I dont belive in it".  They like to get the burning stakes out and condemn people to hell.  Christianity also has a 2000yr history of forced religion change (The almighty Crusades) and murdering mentally handicapped people (they thought they were possessed), child molestation (gotta love the catholics), and corruption.

The door swings both ways ultcons...
It's all a hot mess...........

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2012, 04:00:38 AM »
Ultra Conservatives are just as power hungry and controlling as their liberal enemies.

Why is it when gays or any other group except christians voive their beliefs it's their right but when christians do it a bigot statement ? There is 2000 plus years of Bible history to back what christians say .  I am starting to think that christin ideas and stance on subjects cause non christians to examine their lives and goals maybe even causing an emoitional feeling on their path thru.  not being the best way ? Causing them to question themselves but not wanting to lose face with other non belivers they attack christians selling their soul for acceptance of others.

I agree whole heartily that both sides have the right to live life the way that they want.  Problem is, the ultra bible thumpers don't want to stop at "well, they have that right, but I dont belive in it".  They like to get the burning stakes out and condemn people to hell.  Christianity also has a 2000yr history of forced religion change (The almighty Crusades) and murdering mentally handicapped people (they thought they were possessed), child molestation (gotta love the catholics), and corruption.

The door swings both ways ultcons...of course it does but no one admits or even seems to care when christians are abused or murdered . And to even hint that non christians don't abuse children or that gays , drug users , sex for profit etc don't recruit by force many times is pure ignorance by anyone spouting it out. You like many don't or can't seperate true christian from people or religions that don't follow the Bible , I understand it is easier to hate all than to seperate the good from the bad. A true christian tries to help others out of love for them. That is hard for selfish people to understand that concept on either side of the argument. As example with regard to homosexuals . I feel it is wrong. If ask that is what I would ansewer . If I know someone is I don't judge them. I would be concerned as to there interaction with my children and make certian they were not recruiting youth. I would also be teaching my children the Bible. But I would not attack them. It is Gods place to judge them . It is our place as christians to point out the error of their way and offer by example a better way to live. Some would not want them in church I can't think of a better place for them to be and learn.
When one strips away the pizzing contest going on by people on both sides less than honest about their cause most things could be worked out .

Offline scootrd

« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2012, 04:18:27 AM »
There is a very wide chasm between some who claims to be Christians, and those who acts like a christian through both word and deed.

The Difference is as black and white as "I will pray for them" vs "lets just hang, stone , ostracize, ridicule, and denigrate all who do not believe the way I do or choose to live their life the way I do". 

Semper Fi
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2012, 04:33:57 AM »
yep ! christians aren't more perfect than others just trying and saved

Offline Swift One

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2012, 05:03:18 AM »
of course it does but no one admits or even seems to care when christians are abused or murdered . And to even hint that non christians don't abuse children or that gays , drug users , sex for profit etc don't recruit by force many times is pure ignorance by anyone spouting it out. You like many don't or can't seperate true christian from people or religions that don't follow the Bible , I understand it is easier to hate all than to seperate the good from the bad. A true christian tries to help others out of love for them. That is hard for selfish people to understand that concept on either side of the argument. As example with regard to homosexuals . I feel it is wrong. If ask that is what I would ansewer . If I know someone is I don't judge them. I would be concerned as to there interaction with my children and make certian they were not recruiting youth. I would also be teaching my children the Bible. But I would not attack them. It is Gods place to judge them . It is our place as christians to point out the error of their way and offer by example a better way to live. Some would not want them in church I can't think of a better place for them to be and learn.
When one strips away the pizzing contest going on by people on both sides less than honest about their cause most things could be worked out .

Shootall,

If more religious people were like you, I think religion itself wouldnt look so stuck up and prejudice to people like me.  That was an excellent post you made sir.  And in my oipinion, I have always thought that this is the way a religious person should think.  Have faith, but dont judge others. 
It's all a hot mess...........

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2012, 05:08:51 AM »
Thanks but , well I'm far from perfect and have many faults so I guess I don't expect others to be either.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2012, 05:11:44 AM »

Why is it when gays or any other group except christians voive their beliefs it's their right but when christians do it a bigot statement ? There is 2000 plus years of Bible history to back what christians say .  I am starting to think that christin ideas and stance on subjects cause non christians to examine their lives and goals maybe even causing an emoitional feeling that their path thru. life may not be the best way ? Causing them to question themselves but not wanting to lose face with other non belivers they attack christians selling their soul for acceptance of others.
This here is a good post.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye