Author Topic: Where are Al and Jesse??  (Read 366 times)

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
Where are Al and Jesse??
« on: December 13, 2012, 03:14:36 AM »
Are Sharpton and Jackson asleep at the wheel? When the union thugs tore down the oppositions tent in Lansing they also destroyed a hot dog vendor's cart that happened to be owned by a black entrepreneur. Obviously the attack was racially motivated. Can you imagine the response if the Tea Party would have been the offending party??

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
Re: Where are Al and Jesse??
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 08:45:33 AM »
Jackson?  Sorry, but Michelle does not want that philandering sob anywhere near the white house or her daughters.  As for fat al - he is trying to stay below the radar but continues to stick his head up now and then, but he is also not too welcomed at the white house due to the twana (ya-wanna) brawley business and because of the roits he helped start in nyc against the korean businesses that killed a korean businessman.  Just watch though, sure as 'stuff' floats up to the surface you will hear his big mouth again. 

Actually, I woulda loved to have seen him lead the peta people against the leather wearing bikers.  I'm sure they would hae had something more than duct tape in mind for that guy.......

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Where are Al and Jesse??
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 09:18:40 AM »
Jackson?  Sorry, but Michelle does not want that philandering sob anywhere near the white house or her daughters.  As for fat al - he is trying to stay below the radar but continues to stick his head up now and then, but he is also not too welcomed at the white house due to the twana (ya-wanna) brawley business and because of the roits he helped start in nyc against the korean businesses that killed a korean businessman.  Just watch though, sure as 'stuff' floats up to the surface you will hear his big mouth again. 

Actually, I woulda loved to have seen him lead the peta people against the leather wearing bikers.  I'm sure they would hae had something more than duct tape in mind for that guy.......
???????????
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye