Author Topic: Kerry candidacy may implode over intern issue  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Dali Llama

• Trade Count: (0)
Kerry candidacy may implode over intern issue
« on: February 12, 2004, 01:07:32 PM »
Thursday, February 12, 2004

John Kerry - will an affair with an intern implode support?

**BREAKING STORY**
Matt Drudge is now reporting potential implosion of John Kerry campaign. A pending investigation by 5 different news agencies is now looking into the recent exit of a woman who was formerly close to Kerry. Wes Clark recently predicted that the Kerry campaign would implode because of an "intern" issue. Drudge is also reporting that Dean reversed course on staying in the race beyond Wisconsin because of the issue... This is certainly going to change the course of events if confirmed to be true...

One of the important questions to ask will be how will Kerry (a catholic) who supposedly holds personal faith convictions will respond. It will also be interesting to see if the press corp salivates over the specifics and details of the story the way they did earlier this week concerning the already long settled issue of the President's National Guard service.
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk

Offline powderman

Kerry candidacy may implode over intern iss
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2004, 03:37:52 PM »
True or not it will solidify him with the dems. I can see the talking dem heads now as they survey the situation. Adultery, infidelity, debauchery, lies and deceit, certainly he's worthy of the democratic party. Qualities the dems seem to seek out and  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D admire. POWDERMAN.
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2004, 04:49:10 PM »
Quote from: powderman
True or not it will solidify him with the dems. I can see the talking dem heads now as they survey the situation. Adultery, infidelity, debauchery, lies and deceit, certainly he's worthy of the democratic party. Qualities the dems seem to seek out and  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D admire. POWDERMAN.
Dali Llama say he second that emotion. :grin:

Offline jvs

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2004, 04:49:47 PM »
How could Hillary possibly run in 2008 if the Dems have either a winner or a strong contender this time around?  I wouldn't doubt that campaign funds are being syphoned off at this very moment.

I hope the Democratic Party doesn't blame the Republicans for the dirt slinging.  They have to look no farther than Hillary and McCaullif if they lose.
 If you want to run with the Wolves, you can't Pee with the Puppies.

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2004, 05:01:28 PM »
Dali Llama say that, unfortunately, it not too large a stretch of imagination to envision Hillary being 'drafted' as savior of party in disarray and run for Presidency in 2004... :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Offline big medicine

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2004, 05:09:19 PM »
Speaking of Hillary. I had heard the the Dems in NY had come out with bumper stickers that said "Run Hillary, Run". They were being bought up by all the Repubs in NY. Only they were putting them on their front bumpers. :lol:

Offline dodgecity

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2004, 06:06:02 PM »
Dali, I couldn't agree with you more on your take on Hillary. The Clintons still controll the purse strings of their party. If George Bush appears vulnerable, then Hillary must run, or allow another democrat to gain the Whitehouse, which will postpone her plans for another 8 years. If, on the other hand, George Bush is in a strong position for reelection, the Clintons will pay lip service to the Democratic candidate, while quietly undermining him, thus insuring Bush's reelection. This will set Hillary up for the 2008 nomination. If Hillary runs in 2004, she will do so without ever having to have gone through the destructive primary process, and her war chest will be overflowing. If it happens, I'm betting that her VP candidate will be Wesley Clark.

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2004, 01:25:43 AM »
Quote from: big medicine
Speaking of Hillary. I had heard the the Dems in NY had come out with bumper stickers that said "Run Hillary, Run". They were being bought up by all the Repubs in NY.
Do there even be such thing extant as a New York Republican, ask Dali Llama??? :)  :)  :)

Offline Red Neck64

• Avid Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2004, 02:19:23 AM »
A skunk in the well means nothing to the Demo/Rats.The water will still be drank,just look at klinton he is the #1 leader of Demo/Rats.Kerry is offering loosers in the U.S.A.everything they want,thats a big gun.

Offline Red Neck64

• Avid Poster
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2004, 02:21:27 AM »
Quote from: Dali Llama
Speaking of Hillary. I had heard the the Dems in NY had come out with bumper stickers that said "Run Hillary, Run". They were being bought up by all the Repubs in NY.
Do there even be such thing extant as a New York Republican, ask Dali Llama??? :)  :)  :)

Yes me!

Offline Dali Llama

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2004, 02:26:08 AM »
Quote from: Red Neck64
Quote from: Dali Llama

Yes me!
It good to hear that such species not yet extinct, say Dali Llama. :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
New York Republicans
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2004, 04:42:26 AM »
Hode it there Monsieur Lama - we most certainly do exist and are far from extinct or even gettin' there.  And this NY Republican will be one of the first to put the run, hillary, run bumper sticker on his front bumper.  

Let's not forget that herr frau klinton has lost a lot of her support and hasn't fared well in the polls lately.  The demicraptic partay may view her as a future endeavour but not so for the rest of the nation - I think she's living out her last public term and doubt she will get re-elected.  There is not one good Republican woman who could sink low enough to effectively debate her but, Rudy Guiliani could wipe her out and I hope he does decide to run for the Senate - he would be a very effective counter measure to the type of slime ol socilaist schumer presents.  

BTW, did I just see or hear about a picture of kerry sitting next to hanoi jane - talk about someone question wartime ethics.  Oh yeah, and wasn't this guy also privy to the intelligence data before the Irag invasion - what the hay is he crowing about now - not that I care.

An dat's what I gots to say about the subject dali................  Mikey.

Offline BamBams

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2004, 06:54:09 AM »
Mikey,  FTIW:  I had lunch with a Federal Marshal yesterday who spent last week protecting Rudy around NY.  Rudy is INDEED considering exactly that.  Why not give his office and/or the the party HQ in your state a call, and offer some encouragement?
NRA Handgun Instructor

Offline Dali Llama

Re: New York Republicans
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2004, 07:22:55 AM »
Quote from: Mikey
I think she's living out her last public term and doubt she will get re-elected.  

Dali Llama say he certainly hope Mikey be correct in assumption. :-)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2004, 05:44:11 PM »
Yup Dali! Ole Hitlary may well yet run...who knows!

Funny how Old Terry macAuliffe (DNC chair) and the parrot media worry so much about Dubya's Nat Guard service!
   When war hero Geo. H. Bush and war hero Bob Dole were running against a yardbird that not only dodged the service but also declared that he " loathes the military"......both MacAuliffe and the media were AWOL!
     Curious; huh!

I sure hope Graybeard gets his politics and religion threads up and running soon!
   Whoops! I find he has a politics combined with 2nd amm.

As far as moral filth being exposed...it can't possibly harm a liberal with their base...such disclosures when made; only harm Conservatives...

If a person has no "moral yardstick", you have not much chance of  them being bothered with sin.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)