Author Topic: Big Bore Fan earns his second bullet  (Read 1196 times)

Offline Cracker

• Trade Count: (0)
Big Bore Fan earns his second bullet
« on: February 12, 2004, 08:03:24 AM »
I noticed BBF got his second bullet.  He posting like a mad man.  It looks like 100 posts to get that second.  I wonder if he is the first of group to migrate over from NEF/H&R to get this little badge of courage. :agree:

He's my hero.  :)  :-D  :)  :-D  :)

Later
Cracker

Offline .308

• Contributor
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2004, 08:24:16 AM »
He shouldn't need it, he shoots an H&R single shot. :wink:

Offline BIGBOREFAN

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2004, 08:34:43 AM »
You can tell I like to BS  :-D  :toast: and I like to shoot  :sniper:  :biggun: Keep posting Cracker that second bullet will come. Doesn't much matter to me I just like BSing with you guys. I had to read your post three times before it registered 308. Know that was a good one I'm still laughing :lol:  :-D  :lol:

BBF
LETS GO STEELER'S. BIG BEN JUST KEEPS ON TICKEN. STEELER'S IN JACKSONVILLE THIS YEAR!

Offline .308

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2004, 09:44:00 AM »
Quote from: BIGBOREFAN
I had to read your post three times before it registered 308. Know that was a good one I'm still laughing :lol:  :-D  :lol:
BBF

It took me a while to come up with that, too.  :oops:  :-D

Offline BIG JAKE

• Avid Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2004, 09:58:26 AM »
Big Bore Fan thanks for the e-mail I wondered were you guys were going to go. My son is also named Jacob go figure. Thanks again. :)  :)  :)
squeeze it, don't pull it!!!!

Offline BIGBOREFAN

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2004, 10:07:42 AM »
Glad you made over here Big Jake :D Your quite welcome. It may have taken you a while 308 but I still have a smile on my face from it.

BBF
LETS GO STEELER'S. BIG BEN JUST KEEPS ON TICKEN. STEELER'S IN JACKSONVILLE THIS YEAR!

Offline .308

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2004, 10:52:49 AM »
BBF,  8)  :wink:

Offline Big Blue

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2004, 12:24:07 PM »
I was wondering how you get those bullets, I kept looking for a way to vote. :-D  :-D
Don

Offline Cracker

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2004, 01:35:20 AM »
Big Blue,

You get the bullets by posting more.  I notice you have 91 posts.  This means you are only 9 posts away from getting your second bullet.  The next threshold is either 200 or 250.  The process goes upward and onward to you get the full 5 bullets.  Moderators automatically get 5 bullets, if you have noticed.  It's kinda like money for nothing and chicks for free for taking the hassle to moderate a bunch a kids like us.

:)  :-D  :)  :-D  :)

Happy hunting
Cracker

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
Guys like you'all
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2004, 10:01:56 AM »
Cracker:

Shoot...you guys are really a great bunch..It's not a hassle,more of a pleasure to call this place home,and have all of you guys here   :grin:

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...

Offline .308

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2004, 10:29:32 AM »
Mac, I have to say I agree with you it is a pleasure to be here, and it's beginning to feel more like home all the time. More variety too.  8)  8)

I almost posted something about our former site and person(s) who had an affinity for stars when Big Blue said that about 'voting', but passed it up. :wink: Didn't know how it would go over.  :?

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
Stars
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2004, 11:15:05 AM »
308:

It's no big deal really,I just had to go over to where that person is doing a lot of posting and set the record straight some myself.(ar)It seems a person can't even keep his story straight  and likes to take things out of context.

I just love the way some people can read something so simple and make such a big to do out of it.,a set of simple rules which anyone can follow with out much trouble,yet can cause so much heart ache to a few select folks....

The way it seems to me is that some of  those folks have some control issues and just want to keep stirring things up.Kinda like making it a us vs them dialog about all of what should stay in the past...  they should just enjoy where they are and quit complaining.

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...

Offline Maine Woods

• Avid Poster
second bullet
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2004, 12:28:45 PM »
WOW do I feel dumb ( this is NOT uncharted water for me) all this time I thought bullets were on years of membership. :oops:

Offline Wlscott

• A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2004, 12:48:18 PM »
Maybe we should stop calling him BBF, and start calling him BBS'er  :toast:
You haven't hunted......Until you've hunted the hunters

Offline Big Blue

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2004, 02:28:18 PM »
I believe, he who shall not be named, had just reached 101 votes when the site hit the skids. The five bullet limit, must be so you keep an empty chamber under the hammer.
Don

Offline jim_in_fla

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2004, 03:52:30 PM »
Congratulations BBF on your 2nd bullet, well deserved.

I never did get around to thanking you for the PM you sent to me from our 'old home site' informing me of our new home here. I came right over and signed up but have been too busy to join in although I have been reading all that I could to keep up with our big family.

I would really like to thank GBO for our new home, I for one, will be supporting his sponsors to show my appreciation.

I'm gathering up all my notes for a report on my reloading and my Ultra 223, should be ready in a day or two. Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks?  :wink:

Wlscott, I want you in particular, to look for my post, I owe much of my success to you. You put the challenge before me and you probably didn't even realize it at the time.

Please excuse my wandering off the subject of this post, I just get started and can't shut up! (my wife says that too)  :(

Again, congratulations BBF!        :D
jim
Veteran
Semper Fi

Offline Big Blue

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2004, 04:11:10 PM »
Jim_in_fla,
  Glad to see you here! :D  I'm looking forward to seeing your notes posted on the .223 Ultra.
Don

Offline Wlscott

• A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2004, 06:26:33 AM »
Wlscott, I want you in particular, to look for my post, I owe much of my success to you. You put the challenge before me and you probably didn't even realize it at the time.

I hope in a good way :wink:   I look forward to seeing it.
You haven't hunted......Until you've hunted the hunters