Author Topic: Husseins daughters have 11 armed guards at school.  (Read 933 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Husseins daughters have 11 armed guards at school.
« on: December 25, 2012, 04:15:12 PM »
Obama's Daughter's - 11 armed guards at school    Obama has his own daughtter's protected by 11 armed guards, . . How do those "Gun Free Zones" work again Barry??

http://now.msn.com/obama-daughters-a...1-armed-guards

Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline magooch

Re: Husseins daughters have 11 armed guards at school.
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 05:06:18 AM »
But they're special--don't ya know.
Swingem

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 05:14:23 AM »
Classic Limousine Liberal. Do as I say, not as I do.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 08:09:13 AM »

if you were Prez, would you send your kids to an unguarded school, or a public school..?
..TM7

Heck no!
Why would the prez want his kids around the lower working class peasents?

Offline magooch

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 04:30:43 AM »
Kinda makes sense at this kind of private school..High end ruling class has to be paranoid...I sure wouldn't anybody in high governmnet having their kids kidnapped and used for blackmail...or worse.

Magooch_ _ if you were Prez, would you send your kids to an unguarded school, or a public school..?
..TM7

I wouldn't have a problem sending them to a private school with a ton of security, just as I would not have a problem with armed security at public schools.  I am not the one who is hypocritical about the issue.  Actually, I would probably have the kids tutored at home, so as to be the least disruptive to the education of others.
Swingem

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 05:22:30 PM »
His children are more important than your children!
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 03:40:13 AM »
I understand why his kids have the protection, my complaint is why is he against our kids getting the same type of protection.  I think the gun free zone should be done away with as that only keeps law abiding people with guns out.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2012, 04:02:43 AM »
C'mon Tom;
  Obama's kids are worth protecting, while for the rest of us..our kids are expendable; especially when a shooting reinforces the lefties' efforts to disarm us..

Surprise!  By now, even some of the most hard headed liberals are starting to get the message;
   don't know if the stupid ones will ever catch on..
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Oliver Stone to RT: ‘US has become an Orwellian state’
        Americans are living in an Orwellian state argue Academy Award-winning director Oliver Stone and historian Peter Kuznick, as they sit down with RT to discuss US foreign policy and the Obama administration’s disregard for the rule of law.
 ­Both argue that Obama is a wolf in sheep’s clothing and that people have forgiven him a lot because of the “nightmare of the Bush presidency that preceded him.”

“He has taken all the Bush changes he basically put them into the establishment, he has codified them,” Stone told RT. “It is an Orwellian state. It might not be oppressive on the surface, but there is no place to hide. Some part of you is going to end up in the database somewhere.”
According to Kuznick, American citizens live in a fish tank where their government intercepts more than 1.7 billion messages a day. “That is email, telephone calls, other forms of communication.”
RT’s Abby Martin in the program Breaking the Set discusses the Showtime film series and book titled The Untold History of the United States co-authored by Oliver Stone and Peter Kuznick.
­
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ultramag44

• Avid Poster
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2012, 05:42:33 AM »
[quote author=TM7 link=topic=271253.msg1099632270#msg1099632270 date=1356633326

Magooch_ _ if you were Prez, would you send your kids to an unguarded school, or a public school..?
..TM7

Jimmy Carter's kid went to a public school during his (embarrasing) administration,  partly to show support for the teachers union that backed him during the election and partly to float his "We're just plain folks like you." persona. 
But, yeah, she had armed guards too.
I don't need to fight to prove I'm right, I don't need to be forgiven, no, no, no (from the song ‘Baba O'Riley’ by The Who)

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2012, 09:41:22 AM »
Ironglow are you a government official, cause you take things way out of context. I said that I can understand why his kids are protected, but did not agree with him not wanting to protect our kids. Read it carefully this time thank You.

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2012, 11:26:25 AM »
Only 11 guards??  He must not love his daughters very much........

Offline powderman

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2012, 04:15:58 PM »
Photo

Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2012, 04:30:23 PM »
Ironglow are you a government official, cause you take things way out of context. I said that I can understand why his kids are protected, but did not agree with him not wanting to protect our kids. Read it carefully this time thank You.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Not a govt official.. just an observant citizen.  Also don't know why your panties are in a wad..since I was basically agreeing with you, including some extrapolation.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

TM asks Magooch ..."  if you were Prez, would you send your kids to an unguarded school, or a public school..?
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

TM;
   Youy're reinforcing my thought voiced above..that he obviously considers our kids as expendable...since he seeks and gets protection for his kids,...but doesn't want to allow the same for the rest of us..
   Just more of the usual Liberal/Elitist clap-trap!

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2012, 03:43:18 PM »
TM;
   Youy're reinforcing my thought voiced above..that he obviously considers our kids as expendable...since he seeks and gets protection for his kids,...but doesn't want to allow the same for the rest of us..
Well maybe, I don't know...big logic gap for me,,,,,but yes his kids come first seeing as how he's a POTUS.  Aren't these no gun zones state regulations..?
..TM7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't know; but they are certainly as stupid as Wayne LaPierre said they are.

Offline Ak Dave

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 03:51:22 AM »
TM;
Well maybe, I don't know...big logic gap for me,,,,,but yes his kids come first seeing as how he's a POTUS.  Aren't these no gun zones state regulations..?
..TM7

So you're saying his children are better than yours and mine so they get protection while ours don't. Absolutly incredible :o

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 04:00:20 AM »
  TM Says;
        " Well maybe, I don't know...big logic gap for me,,,,,but yes his kids come first seeing as how he's a POTUS. " 
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
          It is interesting how TM joins in the 'class warfare'..and doesn't want the rich to keep what they earn and cannot stomach the "economic elite".     
  ..But apparently the "political elite" is OK with him..since he seems to think Obama's kids deserve better protection than the peon's kids..