Author Topic: Can America Survive Obama?  (Read 1252 times)

Offline Big Blue

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Can America Survive Obama?
« on: January 01, 2013, 11:04:56 AM »
I've long believed that the current version of the Democrat Party is nothing more than the new American Communist Party in sheep's clothing. This video which is lengthy(90 mins.) shows exactly how America is being taken down by Communists. It's free to watch for now and should be a must watch for anyone wishing our country to survive the current administration. A real eye opener!!
Don

http://vimeo.com/52009124

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Can America Survive Obama?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 12:38:56 PM »
Realistically can America survive Americans? Obama is president because American voters WANTED Obama. TWICE!
Entitlements, Subsidies of all kinds from housing projects, to farms. That is what America has become. A city worker here in my town a few years ago bought a house in a flood plain that almost never floods. BUT! that year he got 6" of water in his living room. He filed on his insurance, and he filed with FEMA, and got $500.00 from FEMA plus his insurance.
Many Americans that call themselves "conservative" AREN'T.
The easiest example in my area are the farmers. They rave about welfare, but sign themselves up for "farm subsidies" and then sign up either, their wife, or one of their kids, and sometimes both. Do I hate farmers as I continually bring this up? No, some of them are friends of mine, and one is a brother in law, but this type of person claiming to be conservative is "ludacris".
Union members claim conservatism, but want more tax dollars to support their failing union policies, and perks. The list is endless, and government is a product of "US", collectively.
We are a nation of "instant gratification", and anyone younger than 60 has most likely never been "truly hungry". We "collectively", see nothing wrong with a president "diddling in the oval office" with an intern, or flyin his wife on Air Force One to Paris to buy shoes.
We "collectively" see nothing wrong with drawing unemployment even though we COULD get a job, but not the one we want. We "collectively" see nothing wrong with defaulting on "government student loans", or people that don't file taxes, or haven't paid their taxes holding public office.
Bill Clinton had not paid his taxes, but raised enough money to run for president, and the public elected him. TWICE! This list goes on, with both Republicans, and Democrats.
So the question is not can America survive Obama. America "COLLECTIVELY", IS Obama.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 01:17:15 PM »
I fully believe that this country is a goner unless we run him out of DC.
when he comes for your AR-15, things may come to a head and get settled one way or the other.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline twoshooter

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Remember the Starfish......
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 01:50:04 PM »
Living better through pharmacology ! Take couple Valium and post again in the morning. We survived a civil war, 25% plus unemployment in a real depression, WWII, and the nuclear crap shoot of the cold war. THIS is small potatoes. Try breathing into a paper bag. If we actually HAD a real crisis many here would already have had a cardiac arrest and we would just move them into the in memoriam  forum.
1000 years ago Men KNEW the Earth was the center of the Universe.....500 years ago Men KNEW the world was flat....... 15 minutes ago you KNEW man was alone in the universe.... Just IMAGINE what we will know tomorrow !! "K"- from Men in Black.

Offline Anna

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 01:58:55 PM »
I doubt it, they now are to entrenched to do anything but what will make this country either smaller.
Or something we wouldn't recognize.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 02:07:58 PM »
Living better through pharmacology ! Take couple Valium and post again in the morning. We survived a civil war, 25% plus unemployment in a real depression, WWII, and the nuclear crap shoot of the cold war. THIS is small potatoes. Try breathing into a paper bag. If we actually HAD a real crisis many here would already have had a cardiac arrest and we would just move them into the in memoriam  forum.
Not everyone follows your example of taking valium to turn their glasses rose colored.
I have a BIL who lives on that stuff, he's a liberal too.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Casull

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 02:08:59 PM »

I think Anna nailed it right there.  Sure, we'll survive.  But, as what?
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 02:52:29 PM »
Precisely! Anna merely offered a more condensed analogy of my synopsis. We are too far gone to turn around. We can only wonder what we will end up being.

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 03:34:13 PM »
For those who don't think America will survive Obama - where are you moving to ?
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline srussell

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 06:04:18 PM »
I doubt it, they now are to entrenched to do anything but what will make this country either smaller.
obama has to do nothing to bring us down. he will put at least one  maybe two  judges on the suprime court. America will feel his actions for years to come.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 06:58:39 PM »
Kimber, nobody needs to move. Just a little attitude adjustment. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Anna

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 12:28:25 AM »
Right now its become more of a wait game.  To see what direction your state or region will end up going than anything else . Washington is all but Kaput so I'm looking at it on a state level now.
Congress is the biggest fool here, Obama has rendered them useless with his executive orders .
Like in other communist country's the legislative branch is only a show dog with no real powers .
Judges rule from the bench in accordance to the head duck or make up laws to fit any situation that
may arise. I wonder if Russia will be selling on ebay the rights to the old hammer and sickle flag they once used ? Put Obamas face on it and there you are !

Offline Ak Dave

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 03:29:15 AM »
With Obummer in office this country has and is becoming dependant on the government. They want the people to believe that they are the best thing for us and they know what we need. They are out to make you dependant on them. Just look at the real figures on welfare and unemployment.

Offline dwalk

• A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 04:53:38 AM »
when someone stands up before the entire nation  and openly says: "The republicans are the enemy" and "Use your vote to get revenge."...that should have re-enforced his mantra of "Fundementally changing America" to those who listen...he actually warned us he was going to head us in the wrong direction...and those that look for the easy way listened.
he warned us by his actions and his background...people like saul alynsky, bill ayers are his heroes...doesn't that tell you something?
he stated he's "Willing to compromise..."...when? where? there's been no evidence so far of "Compromising"
all this president has done since taking office is campaign for re-election and campaign to raise taxes on the "wealthy"...his mantra of taxing the wealthy is an attempt to convince the american people that, somehow, the wealthy are responsible for the condition we're in fiscally and n eed to be punished...he obviously, has a problem with the wealthy of the nation...now..a question...who did Karl Marx  vehemently attack to spark the revolution? (one of the victims, that is) ...the wealthy.. in case you were not aware...
don't squat while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 05:32:58 AM »
when someone stands up before the entire nation  and openly says: "The republicans are the enemy" and "Use your vote to get revenge."...that should have re-enforced his mantra of "Fundementally changing America" to those who listen...he actually warned us he was going to head us in the wrong direction...and those that look for the easy way listened.
he warned us by his actions and his background...people like saul alynsky, bill ayers are his heroes...doesn't that tell you something?
he stated he's "Willing to compromise..."...when? where? there's been no evidence so far of "Compromising"
all this president has done since taking office is campaign for re-election and campaign to raise taxes on the "wealthy"...his mantra of taxing the wealthy is an attempt to convince the american people that, somehow, the wealthy are responsible for the condition we're in fiscally and n eed to be punished...he obviously, has a problem with the wealthy of the nation...now..a question...who did Karl Marx  vehemently attack to spark the revolution? (one of the victims, that is) ...the wealthy.. in case you were not aware...
This is all true.  I've been saying something similar since 2008 and a couple of times have  been tagged as a warmonger for saying that we might need a revolution.  I still think we need one.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ultramag44

• Avid Poster
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 06:45:54 AM »
Dwalk said it right!

This guy has never hidden who he was, is or where he feels America needs to be.

Obama has also said:

"America's best days are behind it."
"Let them build a coal fired plant. I'll make it impossible for them to operate it"
" It would be better to just give your grandmother a pain pill and let her go."
"The rich need to pay more. It's a matter of fairness."
"My Muslim faith...um...I mean my Christian faith."
"If you a successful business, you didn't do that, you didn't build that!"
"Can we move on to another subject?"  (When Romney had him on the ropes in the debate)

So what person in America would vote for this individual and then reelect him?

A. The uber-leftie commie elitist (Barbara Stristend & her homies).
B. The voter who says, "He looks like me, so I'll vote for him.
C.  The 47%ers who who ride the dole on the taxpayers dime,  sign up for food stamps, vote (and overpopulate) for their living.
D.  The low-information voter who deep-throats the main stream media's 30-minute, 6pm, sound-byte, spin fest as "the truth".

They got their man...dum-d-dum.

Senator Joe McCarthy was a saint who tried to save us all.
I don't need to fight to prove I'm right, I don't need to be forgiven, no, no, no (from the song ‘Baba O'Riley’ by The Who)

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 06:52:21 AM »
America will survive in the long run but it might look different . What will most likely happen is at some point there will be no more options but to stop spending as the credit will be gone. At that point the entitlements will end . Times will be rough for most . But rebuilding/rethinking will happen and history will repete with building a strong America then another decline .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2013, 07:58:31 AM »
the fact that democrats get ELECTED  tells me  we are  all but gone
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2013, 08:12:51 AM »
Quote from 45-70:
"the fact that democrats get ELECTED  tells me  we are  all but gone.

Democrats have been elected for over 175 years and the USA is still here.
GuzziJohn

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2013, 02:13:34 PM »
the fact that democrats get ELECTED  tells me  we are  all but gone
You certainly called this one before the election.
between those who didn't vote and those who wrote in someone who had no chance and the young people who wanted legal dope that voted for obama, we are lost unless people man-up and put a stop to it.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2013, 02:52:38 PM »
America can't survive regardless of who is in power. Democrats AND REPUBLICANS are spending the country into oblivion.

George Bush had a Republican house and senate for 6 of his 8 years as president. Republicans claim to be conservative yet the national debt rose 4.9 TRILLION dollars under a Republican president and congress. When 4.9 TRILLION dollars in additional debt accumulated in 8 years is considered the lesser of two evils you know we are in deep doo doo. Despite this fact conservatives will continue to buy into the Republican party myth that they are fiscally conservative and continue to vote for these fiscal liberals. They will then claim the demise of this country is not their fault because they voted for the Republicans.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2013, 03:13:38 PM »
America can't survive regardless of who is in power. Democrats AND REPUBLICANS are spending the country into oblivion.

George Bush had a Republican house and senate for 6 of his 8 years as president. Republicans claim to be conservative yet the national debt rose 4.9 TRILLION dollars under a Republican president and congress. When 4.9 TRILLION dollars in additional debt accumulated in 8 years is considered the lesser of two evils you know we are in deep doo doo. Despite this fact conservatives will continue to buy into the Republican party myth that they are fiscally conservative and continue to vote for these fiscal liberals. They will then claim the demise of this country is not their fault because they voted for the Republicans.
8 months after Bush took office, the twin towers were attacked and Bush and congress rightly declared war on terrorism.  personally I would have done it different but since I'm not president it don't matter.  a whole lot of militant muzzies needed killing and that takes money.
obama is cutting military spending to the bone but spending will continue to rise.
someone tell me again why the founders penned the 2nd amendment.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline dwalk

• A Real Regular
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2013, 06:44:01 AM »
oooo...and one must not forget that the democrat party was the chosen party of the KKK...
don't squat while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Offline Dee

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2013, 07:07:30 AM »

Gosh DB7. Kinda sounds like the Democrats under Obama don't it. Lip stick on a pig!

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2013, 10:34:24 AM »
Gosh DB7. Kinda sounds like the Democrats under Obama don't it. Lip stick on a pig!

Yeah, there isn't a whole lot of difference. I can't wait until my next paycheck to see my 2% reduction in pay thanks to the Democrats AND REPUBLICANS. They could care less that I'm a single father (who receives no child support) trying to raise 3 children. I'm going to have to cut back somewhere while all those crooks have to do is borrow more from China.

On another note, we still have a Republican controlled house. Republicans are supposedly pro-2nd Amendment. Any gun control measure put forth by Diane Frankenstein has to pass the Republican controlled house before Obama can sign it. Theoretically it should be a slam dunk that gun control won't pass the house (since the Republicans control it) but the fact that we're worried about it and buying up AR-15's and AK's at a record pace speaks volumes about American's faith in Republicans being pro 2nd Amendment.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2013, 01:50:58 PM »
Quote from 45-70:
"the fact that democrats get ELECTED  tells me  we are  all but gone.

Democrats have been elected for over 175 years and the USA is still here.
GuzziJohn

BUT THE DEMOCRATS OF TODAY ARE  COMMUNIST

the republicans are mearly socialist

russia survuved communist....we will too
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline magooch

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2013, 04:38:24 AM »

Yeah, there isn't a whole lot of difference. I can't wait until my next paycheck to see my 2% reduction in pay thanks to the Democrats AND REPUBLICANS. They could care less that I'm a single father (who receives no child support) trying to raise 3 children. I'm going to have to cut back somewhere while all those crooks have to do is borrow more from China.

That cut in your payroll tax was never meant to be permanent and really never should have happened in the first place.  It was a desperate attempt to try to get the economy going and it was very wrong-headed.  The Social Security program was a Dumycrat thing and so was Medicare; you would think that they at least would have been responsible enough to not recklessly defund their own programs, but they did.  Someday you and others who now complain about the tax returning to its previous level will want to receive those benefits that all of us paid into for so many years.  You might think right now that you would forego those benefits if you could opt out.  Easy to say when it is a foggy distant possibility, but for all the folks who paid in at the 6.7% rate for all those years and are now receiving the benefit, it is reality.  There is no free lunch and those of us who did pay in for all those years have paid for our lunch.  Or more correctly, we paid for the lunch of all those who came before us.

I don't like being in the position of defending Dumycrat socialist programs, but I am realist enough to know that Social Security in some form is probably mandatory in any economic system devised by man--human frailties being as they are.
Swingem