Author Topic: here it is  (Read 740 times)

Offline bubba

• Trade Count: (62)
”A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.”

Molon Labe

Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
Re: here it is
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 12:26:51 PM »
Yeah, they're sure trying and have no doubt that cuomo will move for registration, confiscation and permitting.  You won't be able to go to the gun range with your semi-auto without the cops being all over you like flies on crap; they will confiscate your guns, bust your butt and then youwill ahve to prove you had them before the ban and only then will you be 'permitted' to get them back, after the cops have busted them up trying to prove they are illegal. 

Years ago I learned that when I go somewhere to shoot, and that if there isn't anyone else around (that I can see), I make damned certain I have enough ammo to shoot my way out of a bad situation.  Maybe now is the time to get a good buddy to shoot with you - you shoot and he covers your back, then he shoots and you cover his back.  Just make certain you have enough ammo, and a good exit, to get out of a bad situation and do not doubt for a moment that the cops won't be carrying their M4s and lots of ammo and looking for a kill.  I think this is what a lot of cops inny have been waiting for - now we are the targets.

Offline bubba

• Trade Count: (62)
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 12:17:15 AM »
passed the senate last night and that was the tough hurdle.  Assembly today and we are screwed.  I am so glad so many stood up to fight it   ::)
”A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.”

Molon Labe

Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline mspaci

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 02:01:12 AM »
I wrote everybody & actually got responses, both saying they were against the new laws, half of what I own just became illegal in NY.  Unless I can get smaller clips? The new law says I have to surrender them if I did read it correctly, that aint happining.  Mike

Offline DANNY-L

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (63)
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 02:09:13 AM »
NY is going to be full of outlaws.

Offline BCarp

• Brian
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Retired and Loving It!
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 09:26:08 AM »
Did I hear right that we now have to go through a background check for every ammo purchase?!   :o
"Here's to ourselves, and hold your luff,
plenty of prizes and plenty of duff."

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 10:16:34 AM »
I heard some of Cuomos speech on gun control.  that man is out of control.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 04:49:08 PM »
The idiot politicians seem to think outlaws and gangbangers buy their guns and ammo through legitimate dealers.  :o :P   They haven't before and they won't now..  If it comes to doing a background on every 50@ of .22 LR...I'll just travel south 25 miles and buy them by the brick in Pennsylvania.
    .Cuomo will lose his sales tax...  May as well fill the tank while I'm there also..NY is higher taxed on gasoline also..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 04:57:36 PM »
i'd have to move. . .  :(
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline mauser98us

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (40)
  • 10 mm junkie and Whelan wacko
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 05:01:09 PM »
Glad I live in Arizona and only have to deal with illegal aliens instead of off the chain politicians. We have our share here,but not like NY. Sorry guys.