Author Topic: Why Bother?  (Read 781 times)

Offline Spirithawk

• Trade Count: (1)
Why Bother?
« on: January 28, 2013, 06:12:50 PM »
With the new proposed imigation laws why do we even bother to have borders in the first place? Welcome to the United States of Mexico folks!

Offline Ranger99

Re: Why Bother?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 06:27:52 PM »
be glad to get moved away from this
area myself. it's way out of control here.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 11:48:39 PM »
hussein wants them legal, big voting bloc for the democrats.
plus they can move a lot of the drug trafficing up here closer to the users.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 04:36:09 AM »
We've already been there and done that immigration reform stuff when Reagan got his amnesty.  That was supposed to fix the problem once and for all.  Nothing good will come from a repeat, but it looks like they are going to take another crack at it. 

What really needs to happen is for the politicians to grow a pair and do what needs to be done.  Get the illegals out of the country no matter what it takes and no exceptions no matter what the sob story.  At the same time, secure the borders with our military; that's their job.
Swingem

Offline Spirithawk

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 04:52:26 AM »
We've already been there and done that immigration reform stuff when Reagan got his amnesty.  That was supposed to fix the problem once and for all.  Nothing good will come from a repeat, but it looks like they are going to take another crack at it. 

What really needs to happen is for the politicians to grow a pair and do what needs to be done.  Get the illegals out of the country no matter what it takes and no exceptions no matter what the sob story.  At the same time, secure the borders with our military; that's their job.

Couldn't have said it better. :)  Someone recently asked me who would ever have a need for an assault rifle? I told them anyone living within a couple hundred miles of our Southern Border comes right to mind!

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 04:53:18 AM »
  At the same time, secure the borders with our military; that's their job.
hussein is saving the military to use against God and gun clingers.  he's said more than once that we are the enemy.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 05:02:45 AM »
.....and the republicans are going to bend over him like they always have since he first got elected. >:(
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 05:06:12 AM »
Immigration reform is a bipartisan affair.  Well at least it's not the Amnesty that Bush proposed in 2007.  Bush wanted to be the President of the United States of Mexico.   :P
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 05:10:18 AM »
.....and the republicans are going to bend over him like they always have since he first got elected. >:(
Our last hope is the 2014 elections, where MAYBE we can do some house cleaning. republicans included.  if we don't, I'm afraid we'll have to emulate Patrick Henry and them boys.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 01:06:24 PM »
I donno Bug. :-\

I strongly suspect that we will see the same thing that happened the last time. Any true conservative will be condemned by the republican party and we will again see the neo cons screaming, "A vote for anyone other than XXXXX is a vote for Obama!" :P

The republicans WILL give in to amnesty and they WILL concede to gun confiscation.

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline hillbill

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 01:46:33 PM »
why pass more laws when we dont enforce the ones we already have??

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 02:12:02 PM »
vice prez bidet sez we don't have the time or
the manpower to prosecute every little dumaflotchy
 that comes along.
said it with his own mouth.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline hillbill

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 02:27:24 PM »
well then how we goin to enforce more new laws?

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 02:33:45 PM »
i'm sure king osama and vice prince bidet
will think of something.
i'm just a lowly peasant. just ask 'em.
they'll tell ya.
don't forget to bow, and don't make eye contact.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Online Casull

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 03:43:36 PM »
I strongly suspect that we will see the same thing that happened the last time.

Oh, you mean where the "true conservatives" will get their panties in a knot when their chosen one is not chosen by the voters and refuse to play.  Gotcha.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline gstewart44

• Trade Count: (20)
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 03:48:20 PM »
vice prince bidet
;D ;D ;D  How appropriate......LMAO....... ;D ;D ;D
I'm just tryin' to keep everything in balance, Woodrow. You do more work than you got to, so it's my obligation to do less. (Gus McCrae)

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 03:54:23 PM »
I strongly suspect that we will see the same thing that happened the last time.

Oh, you mean where the "true conservatives" will get their panties in a knot when their chosen one is not chosen by the voters and refuse to play.  Gotcha.

Thank you for making my point so concisely.

Offline powderman

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 01:48:51 PM »
Immigration reform is a bipartisan affair.  Well at least it's not the Amnesty that Bush proposed in 2007.  Bush wanted to be the President of the United States of Mexico.   :P

Nothing to reform. The govt admits to at LEAST 11 million criminal invaders, no doubt dbl that. They say they want them made citizens to vote dumcrap, we already have laws for that, Round em up DEPORT their criminal invader butts, them let them follow the rules for citizenship. But that makes too much sense. Hussen wants to put the criminals at the head of the line, in front of the honest, REAL immigrants. How could rewarding criminal behaviour be good for ANYBODY but the criminals and dems?? Certainly isn't good for America, but neither are liberal democrats. POWDERMAN.   >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2013, 01:57:45 PM »
Hussen wants to put the criminals at the head of the line, in front of the honest, REAL immigrants.. POWDERMAN.   >:( >:(
How do you know this?
How does this law define a 'honest, REAL immigrants'? How does it define 'criminals'? How is this law written, that puts criminals at the head (of) what line?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline hillbill

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2013, 02:24:00 PM »
the dems will do whatever they want and git it passed.or heck by executive order.they basically want to bulk up the dem voter pool.the repubeicans will go along also hopeing to gain a few voters.and they dont want to seem like they too hardass on the poor criminals. illeagl aliens will soon have the same rights as you do as a natural born citizen.they will get the same benefits yu do even tho you have been paying taxes for 1 to 50 years.get used to it.it shall be the law of the land soon.

Offline Spirithawk

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2013, 06:21:55 PM »
It's all gotta be a real slap in the face to those who bothered to become citizens by going through legal channels.

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2013, 06:45:06 PM »
One ofthe politicians I heard on the Radio inbetween calls today siad he wanted to make sure that the illegals are not commiting crimes.  I started to yell at the radio, YOU SAID ILLEGAL, THEY BROKE OUR LAWS JUST COMMING HERE!  How can you say illegal and then say breaking other laws.  If they have no respect for our laws and come here and then break multiple laws by staying here and working, forging documents, identity theft,  tax evasion, and the list can go on and on. 
Either our laws mean something or they do not.  And if the non citizens can get away with breaking laws why can't I pick a few I would like to ingore for a few years.