Author Topic: 4 MT Folks -Understanding the Latest Changes Around Here.  (Read 999 times)

Offline BamBams

• Trade Count: (0)
4 MT Folks -Understanding the Latest Changes Around Here.
« on: February 16, 2004, 04:29:17 AM »
GB has been working *very* hard at trying to get "us" lost sheep organized, comfortable, and assimilated into this place.  At first, he created us THIS forum to post in, but now he's gone the next step and created the ole' MT people their own AREA on the BBS.  What a guy eh?

Anyway, if you scroll down the "Graybeard Outdoors Forum Index"  you can't miss the new "area".  It's pretty close to a replication of the old MT setup. The setup actually keeps us, more or less,  together, but divides our discussion into appropriate areas.  

As to what, exactly, Graybeard intends to do with THIS forum, I do not know.  I am guess he'll hose it at some point to avoid duplication.  We shall see?

If you have any suggestions on the NEW area, I suspect that THIS is the time to send them to Graybeard for consideration.
NRA Handgun Instructor

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
4 MT Folks -Understanding the Latest Change
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 06:54:16 AM »
At this point the change over is completed. THIS Forum is now the Misc. Forum and contains the posts from the one I originally set up for you. It will be used same as the Misc. Forum at the old Marlin Site was except this one is Moderated and all GBO rules will apply here.

That means all old fueds from MT stay there. Don't bring them here.

GB

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dali Llama

• Trade Count: (0)
4 MT Folks -Understanding the Latest Change
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 08:15:44 AM »
Quote from: Graybeard
all old fueds from MT stay there. Don't bring them here.

GB
Dali Llama say that certainly sound fair enough to him. :D
AKA "Blademan52" from Marlin Talk