Author Topic: Congress exempt from feinsteins gun ban  (Read 942 times)

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
Congress exempt from feinsteins gun ban
« on: January 27, 2013, 02:21:57 AM »
  Surprise surprise, the ruling class is exempt from the proposed gun ban. Guess they figure they'll need em..
http://nation.foxnews.com/gun-ban/2013/01/25/feinstein-gun-bill-exempts-govt-officials

Active trader until 9-11-14 GB

Offline tom548

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (51)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Congress exempt from feinsteins gun ban
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 02:43:14 AM »
I read the story, seemed to miss that point in it?

Offline LONGTOM

• Trade Count: (391)
  • IF ONLY I COULD GO BACK-I WOULD BE A MOUNTAIN MAN!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 02:50:47 AM »
You da#$ straight they are going to need em if they keep it up the way they are going.
I guess it's do as we say not as we do all over again.
Just like THE LIAR-CARE health plan!
What in the world would they need such weapons that are made only for killing lots of people at a time for.
Sound familiar?
Sounds like we need them just as much as they will.
HYPOCRITES!

LONGTOM
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NAHC Life Member
NRA Member-JAMES MADISON BRIGADE
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member
US OLIMPIC SHOOTING TEAM supporter

"THE TREE OF LIBERTY FROM TIME TO TIME MUST BE REFRESHED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS".
THOMAS JEFFERSON

That my two young sons may never have to know the horrors of war. 

I will stand for your rights as my forefathers did before me!
My thanks to those who have, are and will stand for mine!
To those in the military, I salute you!

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline JonnyReb

• Where is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 02:55:24 AM »
I read the story, seemed to miss that point in it?

You're right Tom, I changed the link and hopefully this one pertains better.  J

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 05:18:13 AM »
Nothing  but   communism   plain an  simple.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 05:25:52 AM »
I cant imagine why anyone would be truly surprised by this, and as usual the local gun owning liberal peanut gallery remains silent on the issue. Do you still believe the democrats aren't coming for our guns?
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline dwalk

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2013, 05:27:20 AM »
they're not the first (legislators) do do this...

this congress, and the VOTERS of this nation should HANG THEIR HEADS IN SHAME for allowing obama to be elected.

we'll now, as a nation, suffer like we never have before...
don't squat while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2013, 12:10:21 PM »
they're not the first (legislators) do do this...

this congress, and the VOTERS of this nation should HANG THEIR HEADS IN SHAME for allowing obama to be elected.

we'll now, as a nation, suffer like we never have before...

DWALK. Good post Sir. I have no respect for anybody that supports hussein. They should all be ashamed, except that they share his non values. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Anna

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2013, 01:39:01 PM »
Nothing  but   communism   plain an  simple.

Only a faux communism and nothing more . Only his ignorant followers believe it is the real thing.
He is channeling money out of this country by the boat loads with the help of his union thugs.
If the unions were so hep on this then why are they allowing the illegals to swarm in here and
cause the wages to fall ? It will eventually effect them also.

Offline JonnyReb

• Where is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2013, 02:05:44 PM »
 A collapse and restructure under something other than the Constitution is what I would guess the final attempt will be. The move to be governed by a ruling class is evident. While I no longer believe they'll achieve any final goals THIS go round, I do think we should plan on renewed and more massive attempts in the near and coming future.. j

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2013, 05:09:59 AM »
A collapse and restructure under something other than the Constitution is what I would guess the final attempt will be. The move to be governed by a ruling class is evident. While I no longer believe they'll achieve any final goals THIS go round, I do think we should plan on renewed and more massive attempts in the near and coming future.. j
The  move  to  be  governed   by  a  ruling  class  is  evident.  Best  ascessment  of  todays  politics  Ive  read.

Offline Lawful Larry

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2013, 05:58:12 AM »
What bothers me is that the commies did this in russia.  they gave the LEO's that same thing and then turned on them after the LEO's help them gain control.  don't get me wrong, I am one of those retired LEO's and I don't like it any more then you guys do.  We must all stand together against these enemies !!!

Sometimes I think the 26 yrs. I spent in the AF was all for naught.  I get sick thinking of what the lousy stinking sewer rats in washington and what they have done to my country.
Just another voice in the crowd!!!

Offline JonnyReb

• Where is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2013, 06:06:03 AM »

Sometimes I think the 26 yrs. I spent in the AF was all for naught.  I get sick thinking of what the lousy stinking sewer rats in washington and what they have done to my country.

Thanks for the comment Mcbammer, and Larry I agree,, the hard work, blood, sweat and tears that went into our country is being reversed is a horribly short period of time. Thank you for your service and I too feel sick when I think about what's being done in the U.S.. somehow I know long term that its a losing battle but I'm proud to see so many who in the end, will stand for our birthright.  J

Offline Lonegun1894

• Trade Count: (17)
  • Contributor
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2013, 07:02:08 PM »
JonnyReb,
While I agree with many sentiments being expressed, I disagree with some, and your post directly above this contains one.  I think it will be an expensive battle, but not a losing one.  There's too many of us who realize that our contracts may be over, but the Oath we took was taken seriously, and has no expiration date because it is in effect until the day after we die.  At least that is the way I see mine, and know many who feel the same exact way.  So I believe we will win in the end, but there will be a steep price we will pay for that victory.

Offline JonnyReb

• Where is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 02:18:26 AM »
 I know your feelings I think Lonegun, and certainly WANT to agree that all the patriots in this country would come together to put everything right. As a Christian however, I know that mankind will do nothing but continue to collaspe. While I can only hope that a great revival may occur in this nation, I also know that we're bound to fall someday. From the way its looking, we're on that downhill slide now. I could well be wrong, I like your perspective on this more than my own.  J

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 02:40:02 AM »
A collapse and restructure under something other than the Constitution is what I would guess the final attempt will be.
That could be how it goes down... but hopefully all the people will quit the blame game and come together for a showdown.  The military, seeing all their pay and perks disappearing should turn on the rulers and join us for a revolution.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline JonnyReb

• Where is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 03:04:59 AM »
 Looking at how diverse our nation has become Bug, I don't know if the nation would come together or not. Or if we'd really want it too. I do agree that military and LEO would for the most part be quick to break away from an admin giving the green light on genocide. Those guys(and woman) are just like the rest of us. What I would fear(for them) is the country being shut down over some disaster and military law imposed. We all know how LEO confiscated guns during katrina, they would possibly attempt something similar on a nationwide level. Might be our own military, might be a greatly increased DHS, might be the UN blue hats, who knows. While we're just guessing however, I'll agree with you that a constitutional revolution, bloodless preferrably, would be a fine thing.  J