Author Topic: Postal match anyone?  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Tcallbuilder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Postal match anyone?
« on: February 19, 2004, 12:34:43 AM »
Hey guys!
How many of you guys are going to shoot and send cards on the postal match?
I think it would be a lot of fun to shoot a few cards.....the results would probably suprize a lot of non-huntsman owners.

Also anyone planning on shooting the new sidekick?

Have fun
shoot safe
TCB

Offline BIGBOREFAN

• A Real Regular
Postal match anyone?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2004, 02:14:45 AM »
I'm shooting. I got a e-mail from Longcruise three days ago saying the targets were in the mail. Really would like to shoot a Huntsman but I do not have one. Does anyone know how many shooters end up in the match before the deadline. Were you talking about the original muzzleloader postal match started before the H&R board was closed or are you talking about the Spring postal match.

BBF
LETS GO STEELER'S. BIG BEN JUST KEEPS ON TICKEN. STEELER'S IN JACKSONVILLE THIS YEAR!

Offline Longcruise

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
    • http://www.mikeswillowlake.com
Postal match anyone?
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2004, 06:26:32 AM »
Bigbore,  I think he is talking about the other postal match where they are shooting at 3X5 cards for group size.  If we have guys entered in our other match that can regularly hit a 3X5 card with their Huntsman, then I'm in serious trouble :eek:  :)

You asked about how many shooters.  Well, not as many as hoped for but enough for some fun competition.  And like yourself, there are quite a few non-hunstman guns entered.  Here's the numbers;

Number of shooters:    9
Number of guns:         14

Those include myself and I plan to shoot three guns but none are Huntsmans.

I've added the URL to the match in my signature so everyone can check it out.  There are a few new down loads there including a new numbered target center for practice.  There is an additional page set to publish with the names of all the shooters listed and eventually the scores will be shown along with a jpg of their targets.  That page won't be published until I'm sure how each shooter wants their name to show

Offline Wlscott

• A Real Regular
Postal match anyone?
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2004, 10:35:30 AM »
I think there is a little bit of confusion between the two postal matches.  One is blackpowder only and the other is all NEF/H&R rifles.

If you want to shoot in the one that I am judging, please do.  The muzzleloader category is shot at 50 yards and you can use scopes.  It's a pretty informal deal.  We just want to have some fun and show what these guns are capable of.

If you're interested in participating, send and email to me and I'll get you my adress.
You haven't hunted......Until you've hunted the hunters