Author Topic: leupold repair and or replace policy top shelf.  (Read 519 times)

Offline eastbank

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
leupold repair and or replace policy top shelf.
« on: March 18, 2013, 09:01:37 AM »
well my new replacement leupold arrived today, i sent a 4.5x14x40 with 30mm tube lps 52 in for service,it was well used and needed to be gone over. leupold contacted me informing me they no longer worked on that model and offered me a choice between three new scopes for my old one. last monday(3-11-13) i made my choice over the phone with leupold,a 4.5x14x40 with 30mm tube with side focus and CDS # 115240. it arrived today 3-18-13. i have used many brands of scopes in the last 50+ years and have have to send a few back for service or repair and never had better or quicker service than i have had with leupold. it took ONE WHOLE WEEK for them to send it from OR. to PA. after i made my choice of the scope that i wanted. their are some that have not been satisfied with leupolds service dept, but i have not met one personly. i know i will keep useing their products in the future. eastbank.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: leupold repair and or replace policy top shelf.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 04:40:04 AM »
thats great service and typical for leupold. I had nikon do about the same for me last year. I had a 12 year old pair of nikon monarch binocs. that wouldnt focus properly out past 400 yards anymore. I sent them in and they not only sent me a new pair but the pair they sent were one model better in quality.
blue lives matter

Offline yooper77

• Trade Count: (33)
Re: leupold repair and or replace policy top shelf.
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 12:00:50 PM »

eastbank,

Congrats on the Leupold scope!

I also agree, this treatment is totally typical for Leupold customer service and warranty.

I only buy Leupold optics, so I am never dissatisfied.

yooper77