Author Topic: Ruger Archangel Nomad 10/22  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Spirithawk

• Trade Count: (1)
Ruger Archangel Nomad 10/22
« on: April 23, 2013, 04:46:32 AM »
My son just aquired this in a trade. To look at it you'd never guess it is a Ruger 10/22.  :o

Offline Spirithawk

Re: Ruger Archangel Nomad 10/22
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 11:31:08 AM »
My son painted it Desert Tan. Made a big differance in how it looks. Whatcha think?

Offline Bugflipper

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 01:07:11 PM »
Looks pretty neat. With all the AR fad going around, nice to see a little trainer for a g36. We used to use them at work, I thought a time or two to get an archangle. But they swapped to 416 ARs because the mags were extremely hard to fill. Didn't make a whole lot of sense to have to carry a mag loader on you to fill it up when shooting. Had no complaints besides the tough loading. No doubt that 22 would make a quick pointing plinker with that dot scope on it. Haven't heard from you in awhile, hope all is well in MO.
Good day.
Molon labe

Offline Spirithawk

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 03:23:28 PM »
Looks pretty neat. With all the AR fad going around, nice to see a little trainer for a g36. We used to use them at work, I thought a time or two to get an archangle. But they swapped to 416 ARs because the mags were extremely hard to fill. Didn't make a whole lot of sense to have to carry a mag loader on you to fill it up when shooting. Had no complaints besides the tough loading. No doubt that 22 would make a quick pointing plinker with that dot scope on it. Haven't heard from you in awhile, hope all is well in MO.
Good day.
Thanks. It's pretty accurate and cycles flawlessly. It's a fun little gun. I've been dealing with heart and nor neck and shoulder issues but getting back on my feet.  Going turkey hunting in the morning with my son. We scored a double last Saturday and hope to do so again. :)

Offline tuck2

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 06:06:06 PM »
I d strip all that plastic off the Ruger 22-10 barreled action and glass bed it into a sporter thumbhole stock.   I think all of the AR 15 type semi auto rifles are  plain ugly. Then all I wont to add on my rifles is a good quality scope and military sling.