Author Topic: OT -- I'm back  (Read 722 times)

Offline stimpylu32

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (67)
OT -- I'm back
« on: May 21, 2013, 06:41:07 AM »
Some of you may have noticed that I've been MIA for a few weeks , Mama and myself decided to buy a new house and women being what they are I kinda figgered that I'd have a few months to get the funds around for the down payment = guess what ? She found one in 2 weeks , which put me into super OT mode working dbl shifts / 7 days a week to generate the funds needed .

And to top that off the mortgage company sent the appraisale back 4 times , all the new Fed regs have everyone in panic mode so the market does not crash again , that pushed the closing back 3 1/2 weeks so everything was in boxes , comp and all .

Now the good news ===== Were in  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Still have everything to un-box , new man-cave to build , 2 yards to mow and another fast-track work project coming down the pike in the next few weeks ,I'm way too old for this xxxx  :(

I have a few PM's to get back to and will ASAP , so please bear with me .

Stimpy
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline cybin

• Trade Count: (25)
  • Contributor
Re: OT -- I'm back
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 07:07:15 AM »
Don't give yourself a heart attack.

cybin

Offline Old Syko

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 02:01:04 PM »
I seem to remember you moving just a year or 3 ago, or at least I thought I remembered such a thing.  Sounds like you need to settle down and slow down a bit.  Life's too short.  Good luck.

Offline drdougrx

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 02:56:07 AM »
Ain't it fun!!!!
If you like, please enjoy some of my hunt pics at:

http://public.fotki.com/DrDougRx

If you leave a comment, please leave your GB screen name so that I can reply back!

Offline stimpylu32

• Moderators
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 09:23:11 AM »
I seem to remember you moving just a year or 3 ago, or at least I thought I remembered such a thing.  Sounds like you need to settle down and slow down a bit.  Life's too short.  Good luck.

Yep , Have moved twice in the last 5 years , since we sold our last house we have lived in 2 rentals , the first was sold out from under us and the last one the landlord wanted to jack up the rent to the point were Mama just decided for me that it was time to buy her " Dream " home . With it being a "Buyers " market and interest rates below 4% why not I said .

The only way I'm coming out of this one is FEET first !!!!!!!!!!!!!

stimpy
Deceased June 17, 2015

Offline Old Syko

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 12:19:47 PM »

stimpy

May or may not be true but it is still the smart thing to do.  Rent is a bad move long term.  No variable rate mortgage crap either.  That's worse than rent.  Happy Days and safe loading.  Well if you ever get a chance to do it again.   :o   You got a lotta work ahead.   ;D ;D ;D

Offline stimpylu32

• Moderators
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013, 12:28:13 PM »

stimpy

May or may not be true but it is still the smart thing to do.  Rent is a bad move long term.  No variable rate mortgage crap either.  That's worse than rent.  Happy Days and safe loading.  Well if you ever get a chance to do it again.   :o   You got a lotta work ahead.   ;D ;D ;D

If by some act of god things get that bad , they best come well prep'ed to eject me , I'm NOT moving again .

stimpy
Deceased June 17, 2015