Author Topic: c-span  (Read 537 times)

Offline TOMMYY01

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
c-span
« on: February 25, 2004, 06:38:10 AM »
While I'm typing this, Dianne Feinstein is talking on c-span about gun laws again. I've never seen such underhandedness in my life.
What gets me so much, is they weave some truth inwith their agenda. My kids(grown) have more knowledge and smarts about how firearms should be handled than most of our so-called leaders in Wash. D.C. We have laws in place. Now when these lawsuits go to court, there is so much plea-bargainig going on that it makes the laws enept. You know, at some point in time, you have to take responsibility for your actions. It's kinda like rayford says on the Johnboy and Billy show, we are becoming the united states of the offended instead, of the United States of America. No I'm not a gun control advocate, but if you are a parent, it is your responsibility to educate your family on the use of firearms.  This hosebag on c-span right now upstes me so much, I would love to have her answer some of my questions. Being a lawyer though, she couldn't answer one way or the other or probably understand. When a firearm ever gets a mind of its own would someone let me know? Tommy :x
I like my trophies on my wall and in my belly

Offline Big Blue

• GBO Supporter
c-span
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2004, 07:33:10 AM »
Tommy,
  Being a lawyer, she could spend hours answering your questions, and never say anything. If her kind are the future of our nation, count me out.
Don

Offline Winter Hawk

• Trade Count: (47)
c-span
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 01:44:04 PM »
What's scary is that there really isn't any other place to go.  We still have more freedom than most other places in this world.  Aargh!

-WH-
"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse and a good wife." - D. Boone

Offline .308

• Contributor
c-span
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2004, 02:36:41 AM »
She is a shining example of why there should be Term limits in the Congress. Another place is the Supreme Court, lifetime appointments, no way, IMHO. Did any of ya'll read the 'Democracy' thread? Very, very good reading. :wink: