Author Topic: BIg Brother is watching you... again.  (Read 292 times)

Offline Brett

• Trade Count: (6)
Life memberships:  <><, NRA, BASS, NAFC

Offline Anna

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: BIg Brother is watching you... again.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 02:23:38 AM »
I wonder why only Verizon is mentioned? Most people use cell phones now about the only thing you
can get out of them is a call history or billing.
Unless your listening in but that would be a disaster for the phone company if people knew that was
happening. I have gotten cross text before where my phone picks up bits and pieces of someone
else's conversation. But I couldn't make any sense out of it there wasn't much there.
AT&T is real bad about not giving enough time in rotating old numbers, I figured that was why it
was happening. But some of the old tube type short waves and scanners will pick up some cell traffic.
A detective friend of mine told me that cell phones are about the most unsecure communications out
there and to be carful. He also warned against online banking they may tell you its secure.
But all it takes is one bad employee in the mix and you have identity theft.
He said he had arrested a lot of them for selling peoples information to hackers while working for a bank. Baby moniters are one of the worse especilly in apartment buildings.
Cops say text is one of the easiest ways they bust drug traffickers, that and they have really stupid
code words for what they are doing. In one case they were saying ' Sea Monster', out here in the
desert meaning they were getting a shipment. And meth heads think they are so smart. :o

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 02:35:38 AM »
having a cell phone is like having a beacon around your neck telling where you are , where you have been and who you spoke with. And you pay for it to be there. Getting mad about it seems like getting undressed in front of an open window while worrying about if anyone is looking .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Online nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 05:11:29 AM »
This was posted earlier by PM.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.