Author Topic: Biden says 'chicanery' at polls is the only way he could lose US election  (Read 449 times)

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-chicanery-polls-only-way-he-could-lose-election

By Morgan Phillips | Fox News

Democratic nominee Joe Biden said the only way he could lose the 2020 election was through “chicanery,” before later adding he would accept the results of the election.

“Make sure to vote,” the former vice president told voters at a campaign stop in Pennsylvania, “Because the only way we lose this is by the chicanery going on relative to polling places.”

Biden said that President Trump was trying to discourage voting by casting doubt on mail-in ballot security and telling supporters to “go to polls and watch very carefully” on Election Day.

TRUMP SAYS BIDEN WILL ATTEMPT TO 'STEAL' PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

Before leaving Pennsylvania, Biden clarified his comments to reporters. He said his remarks were  “taken a little out of context,” adding, “I’m going to accept the outcome of this election, period.”

"What I was referencing is the attempts that are made to try to influence and scare people from voting. You should not pay attention to them," the Democratic nominee continued.

Biden has repeatedly said Trump would try to “steal” victory if he didn’t win the election.

The Biden campaign has recruited hundreds of lawyers and volunteers to oversee Election Day and prevent chaos.

When asked if he would accept a peaceful transfer of power at the first presidential debate, Trump deferred, instead decrying widespread mail-in voting.

Before that, a reporter pressed the president previously. “Win, lose or draw in this election, will you commit here today for a peaceful transferal of power after the election?”

“We're going to have to see what happens," Trump said during the White House news conference. "You know that I've been complaining very strongly about the ballots, and the ballots are a disaster."

“Get rid of the ballots and you’ll have a very peaceful — there won't be a transfer, frankly. There will be a continuation,” Trump said, referring to mail-in ballots. “The ballots are out of control. You know it, and you know who knows it better than anyone else? The Democrats know it better than anyone else.”

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
I believe in fact it is only thru chicanery that Biden can win. For sure the dumocraps have plenty of that in motion.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
I believe in fact it is only thru chicanery that Biden can win. For sure the dumocraps have plenty of that in motion.

Pot calling the kettle black.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
I have no doubt the Democratic party will try and steal the election.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline geezerbiker

• Trade Count: (14)
That's how communist work.  Whatever it takes to get in power, the end justifies the means. 

Tony

Online Mule 11

That is one of the democraps tactics and everyone knows it, including themselves. To say about or accuse the other exactly what there guilty of themselves.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
That is one of the democraps tactics and everyone knows it, including themselves. To say about or accuse the other exactly what there guilty of themselves.

Then they should certainly know. Joe is accually falling way behind and they know it.