Author Topic: What are you going to do?  (Read 308 times)

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
What are you going to do?
« on: October 31, 2020, 09:05:15 AM »
If Biden/Harris do win. Heck they elected Obama, not once but twice. No one really liked Hillary all that much.
But it was her history that sunk her. Biden blaming Trump for the riots and covid 19, are people really that stupid to believe that?

Offline geezerbiker

• Trade Count: (14)
Re: What are you going to do?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 10:25:15 AM »
About 3/4 of democrats would vote for Stalin if he ran with a D in front of his name.  The last quarter might be reaching the fed up point but it's hard to say if they're there yet.  They seem to have a massive tolerance for corruption on their side.

Since Oregon went R in 1984 we've seen a huge influx of San Franciscans moving to Portland and I think there's little hope for Oregon any more...

Tony

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 12:45:50 AM »
Not at all the same comparison.  Republicans ran two extremely WEAK opponents against Obummber - loser/apologist/RINO John McCane ('08 - but Sarah Palin was a great choice for VP) and loser/apologist/RINO Mitt Romney ('12 - loser Paul Ryan never have a chance).

The only way Biden/Harris win in '20 is by popular vote fraud through ballot stuffing.  Trump's popularity, American pride, Patriotism, Swamp draining, exposed China/Russia/Ukraine corruption of Biden, and the economy (right now), regardless of Covid, will carry the day for a Trump/Pence administration through '24.  Covid will die on November 4th as there will be no political horse to ride for the Dems after their defeat.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2020, 02:43:42 AM »
I agree with L_O except for covid in this state. Our little Hitler is bound to drive us completely into the ground with it and she has about done so. The unemployment numbers came out for my county this week and it's 15.3% when it was 4% this time last year. State's broke right now and by law we can't operate with a deficit so she can't borrow money and the legislature meets in two months. It's gonna' be fun listening to all the democratic hand wringing.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2020, 05:08:59 AM »
I agree with L_O except for covid in this state. Our little Hitler is bound to drive us completely into the ground with it and she has about done so. The unemployment numbers came out for my county this week and it's 15.3% when it was 4% this time last year. State's broke right now and by law we can't operate with a deficit so she can't borrow money and the legislature meets in two months. It's gonna' be fun listening to all the democratic hand wringing.

The last time I looked our unemployment rate was around 9.7. But that was reported in June 2020.
August report now says 11.7. That sounds more like it.