Author Topic: The Most Important Presidential Election of My Lifetime,  (Read 201 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
The Most Important Presidential Election of My Lifetime,
« on: November 02, 2020, 04:45:26 PM »
Well, its 9:34pm here in Texas. At this time tomorrow, States will be, and will have, called election results that will decide our countries' direction in the most important important election possibly in our countries history.

I admittedly have never watched any election as close as this one, and for Trump to lose would I think be a corner that could be "unturned", or a bell that could not be unrung.
I think our economy, our culture, our freedoms, and literally our way of life, could collapse.
Joe Bidens' "dark winter" would become a metaphoric reality.

The man from Queens is our one hope in this election.

To lose the White House, and the Senate would be catastrophic.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
Re: The Most Important Presidential Election of My Lifetime,
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 11:41:36 PM »
Dee, you, me, and millions of patriotic and true Americans have already cast our ballots in early voting.  It is wondered, in the waning days of the rhetoric, the gaffs, and in the face of mounting evidence, how many early voters have thought to recast their ballots?  Millions more voters will hurry up to wait on line today to cast their ballots.  Fortunately, it is scheduled to be a decent weather day across America, so voter turn out and lines should be long and patience in short supply - an inducement to vote early.

At this time tomorrow, without doubt in my mind for quite some time, we will have collectively, again, voted to Make America Great through our chosen president Donald J. Trump.  The other side will pout, again, for another four (4) years.  They will stomp their feet, hold their breath, scream to the ether, and it will not change the outcome. 

Those that can't handle the truth, that want to threaten us, to cheat us, that lie to us, even those who physically want to fight us, will die the death of a thousand cuts.  If they dare bring their carp to my "burb" ('cause I am not going looking or spoiling for a fight), I and most of my neighbors will defend the Constitution of These United States against ALL enemies, foreign and (in particular) domestic.

We are the Ants in the Hill.  There are millions upon millions of us across this land.  When left alone we are industrious and build.  When provoked, it goes without saying.   You know, you know, the thing!

Offline pastorp

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 01:20:12 AM »
We all need to say a prayer asking God to be merciful to America. No we don’t deserve it. We the people have let our government do this to us. Mostly out of greed. If we had lived in our 3 bedroom 1 bath house and drove 1 car and raised our children in church and had our wives stay home and both parents teach our kids history, and respect, and love of country and God. Things in America would be much different.

But we didn’t. So now all we can do is repent and cry out to God to restore our land and heal our nation. And vote for Trump.
Byron

Christian by choice, American by the grace of God.

NRA LIFE

Offline neckisred

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 02:21:21 AM »
We all need to say a prayer asking God to be merciful to America. No we don’t deserve it. We the people have let our government do this to us. Mostly out of greed. If we had lived in our 3 bedroom 1 bath house and drove 1 car and raised our children in church and had our wives stay home and both parents teach our kids history, and respect, and love of country and God. Things in America would be much different.

But we didn’t. So now all we can do is repent and cry out to God to restore our land and heal our nation. And vote for Trump.

Agreed! Thank you for posting!