Author Topic: The Constitution or Communism?  (Read 256 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
The Constitution or Communism?
« on: November 18, 2020, 05:50:39 AM »
 If President Trump has only accomplished one thing in his four years in office, it will have been showing us just how corrupted our leaders have become. I don't think he had a clue how bad it was before becoming President. The swamp as he penned it,was wider spread than thought. Every thing he did to right a wrong was challenged by left wing judges and representatives of the establishment . Even some who professed to be Conservative Republicans, that were in reality just Liberals in disguise. Even with these odds against him, he managed to get quite a bit done to restore the Republic. He has shown us just how corrupt our main stream media is, "Every single one of them" He has opened our eyes as no one before him has done. I for one will be eternally grateful. Thank you President Trump, and may God Bless you!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: The Constitution or Communism?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 06:02:40 AM »
If President Trump has only accomplished one thing in his four years in office, it will have been showing us just how corrupted our leaders have become. I don't think he had a clue how bad it was before becoming President. The swamp as he penned it,was wider spread than thought. Every thing he did to right a wrong was challenged by left wing judges and representatives of the establishment . Even some who professed to be Conservative Republicans, that were in reality just Liberals in disguise. Even with these odds against him, he managed to get quite a bit done to restore the Republic. He has shown us just how corrupt our main stream media is, "Every single one of them" He has opened our eyes as no one before him has done. I for one will be eternally grateful. Thank you President Trump, and may God Bless you!

Shame the Sheep Don't See This!

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 06:31:11 AM »
Trump most likely, will quietly go back to his estate in Florida. He fought off these attacks for four years.
Doing the best he could for us, many times by using his own money. The Barbarian Horde of corrupt politics
out numbered him. And he isn't a younger man either, notice he hasn't been saying a whole lot lately.

Offline Dee

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2020, 06:49:24 AM »

Times Two
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2020, 03:30:23 PM »
I've been studying the fun and games of the deep dark state for almost 50 years, and I would've been happy to clue Donald in on how completely corrupted this country really is. II hope Donald doesn't leave us at this juncture, but its 50 - 50 if he can prevail over this election steal coup. If he doesn't prevail then we will know that the system is totally corrupted and we are doomed; and as the deep state takes off their mask and forces us to put our mask on and erase our culture.

After every communist coup there is a genocide, and always of the class(s) demonized as 'privileged'.

Once the dirty work is done by goons, thugs and useful idiots they, too, will be quickly eliminated, as the commie elitists  technocrats won't trust or have any use for idiots who destroyed their own country.
.TM7

Well said,
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett