Author Topic: The fat lady hasn't sung yet !  (Read 218 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
Re: The fat lady hasn't sung yet !
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2020, 01:57:41 AM »
The republic will be lost forever if conservatives don't make a stand right now.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline The Old Man

• Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2020, 02:52:37 AM »
Two things I know as facts concerning the ongoings of what the democrats are trying to pass off as an election:
1: The "KRAKEN" has been loosed in Georgia in the form of a 104 page suit detailing the many inconsistencies which took place during the election in Georgia. Looks like all the Trump Camp was doing by not citing their evidence ealy was putting up a smokescreen so the dems wouldn't feel the need of circling the wagons.

2: In Pennsylvania the dictator/governor announced that that biden guy had been certified by the state, only to be told by the Penn court that there will be hearings conducted due to violations and inconsistencies with the election and election laws. The certification is on hold.

3: (I know, I said two, but this is so new it's still pending) The 12th Amendment was adapted just because of this type situation, and if enacted, each state will have ONE VOTE REGUARDLESS OF SIZE, and winner takes all. It reads that the House will choose the president, but read the "fine print", and DANCE!!!! because the way it will play out, TRUMP WINS THE ELECTION!!!!
Youthful enthusiasm is replaced by old age and treachery!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2020, 02:55:18 AM »
I ain't quiting until Trump has quit.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglows

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2020, 03:13:16 AM »
Things are warming up in Pennsylvania, too !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTGMsoWMfkI
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2020, 07:26:51 AM »
Interesting comment in the OP

"We're told to stand down and "trust the plan."  QAnon's unwavering message is for his followers to blindly trust the plan, to limit our resistance to internet memes, to act as digital soldiers rather than the real thing.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2020, 11:09:22 AM »
NWB, is a Tokyo rose. JMHO.