Author Topic: Barr finds no evidence of election fraud..!  (Read 631 times)

TM7

Barr finds no evidence of election fraud..!
« on: December 01, 2020, 01:42:19 PM »
C'mon Bob, a fifth grader in an inner city school could find proof of election fraud. We know you were a Bush guy, Bob, and why DOJ accomplished nothing; but this is total dark state Swampistan.

Then breaking....China really did purchase Dominion Voting Systems for $400 million a month before the election....

Washington DC really is Sodom and Gomorrah on Potomac.
.TM7

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Barr finds no evidence of election fraud..!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 02:07:55 PM »
    Another A.G.  disappointment . Sessions dont look so bad now .

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 03:40:32 PM »
    Another A.G.  disappointment . Sessions dont look so bad now .

Yeah Sessions still looks worse, but I'm a little disappointed so far on Barr. He still might step up.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 05:33:56 PM »
LOL! He better do it quick. He's about to step down.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2020, 01:53:01 AM »
Bill Barr always was and always will be a joke. He supported the Brady Bill, assault weapons ban, magazine bans and red flag laws. Why any conservative has ever liked him is beyond me.

Here's Barr telling Diane Feinstein that red flag laws are the "single most important thing we can do in the gun control area"

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4774130/user-clip-william-barr-red-flag-gun-control-laws
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2020, 03:19:10 AM »
Barr is just another swamp critter. He isn't going to betray his other swamp buddy's. President Trump walked
into a much bigger deep state mess than he ever thought it was.

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2020, 03:24:07 AM »
I'm gonna wait and see. I'm not sure what he meant by "to date".

Also, Barr very smartly just secured the future of Durhams' continued investigation of the "Russia probe" even if Hiden Biden ends up in the White House.
Defunding of, or cancelation of the probe cannot be done by a new administration.

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2020, 04:18:10 AM »
This whole thing is something that really has never happened on this scale in my lifetime.
I ain't happy about it, but when it all plays out to the "finish",  the fors, and the againsts will all be clearly identified.
We've still got over a month to the real conclusion.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2020, 07:19:02 AM »
To date?
There's evidence, confessions,  affidavits, intent, phoney ballots,  digital fingerprints, criminal histories  and lawyers all over the country attesting to these election frauds. And  TOO DATE Bob doesn't see anything!

'Et tu Brutus', Bob. Where's your cave in Swampistan?
.TM7

Beware the ides of March.

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2020, 11:41:51 PM »
I still am not seeing (or feeling) the upwelling of angst against the Democratic Party of Cheaters.  At what point do the scales tip in favor of the Truth?  What is that straw that breaks the Conservative camel's back?  Is this not approaching the time for the blood of Tyrants to water the Tree of Liberty?

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2020, 02:58:33 AM »
I still am not seeing (or feeling) the upwelling of angst against the Democratic Party of Cheaters.  At what point do the scales tip in favor of the Truth?  What is that straw that breaks the Conservative camel's back?  Is this not approaching the time for the blood of Tyrants to water the Tree of Liberty?

It may be the time Richard. What are your immediate plans for that event?

Offline ironglows

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2020, 04:17:15 AM »

I hear people who would never have talked that way....discussing just that eventuality today.
  As for Bob Barr..of course you won't find evidence, if you refuse to look at what is being presented !
   For all who claim "no evidence"...where have you been during the current hearings going on in swing states?  If you give any of those hearings 20 to 30minutes, you will see  a super abundance of sworn  testimony..  ..But then, you may not want to see it !                         
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2020, 04:37:02 AM »
By January 20th, everything that can be known, hopefully should be known.
The finality of all the hearings, motions, lawsuits, evidential enquiries, discoveries ect., should (hopefully) be wrapped up.

Hopefully, our SCOTUS will make good conservative decisions, cases will be won, and Trump will get 4 more years.

THEN! I will know what direction the wind is coming from, and will make my decisions accordingly.

I feel no need to pontificate on my intentions, I have clearly identified what has happened with this election,  who the actors are, and am clearly aware of their intentions.

Until the court system has done what they will do to its finality, I'll calmly watch and listen.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2020, 04:41:34 AM »
Not asking the SCOTUS for "favorable" decisions, just honest, constitution affirming decisions.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2020, 08:01:19 AM »
Not asking the SCOTUS for "favorable" decisions, just honest, constitution affirming decisions.

If they rule against President Trump? 

Offline magooch

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2020, 08:51:37 AM »
The present AG is William (Bill) Barr--not Bob.  I believe if Donald Trump had known what he knows now, William Barr would not be the Attorney General.  This guy can't figure out which side he owes  at least a little loyalty to.  I believe that Bill Barr could have taken action long before the election rolled around that would have disqualified Hiden Biden for even being on the ballot.  Joe Biden has a boat load of shady deals in his closet that are all but public knowledge and with the Hunter laptop, it still might lead somewhere. 

If our democratic system has slid down the manure chute so far that Prevagen Joe Biden actually becomes president Joe Biden, we're in a heap of trouble.  Anyway, it's almost a sure thing that Kommilaw Harris would soon be sitting in the oval office and then we are really screwed.  Oh well, there is always the other way, but it's so bloody.
Swingem