Author Topic: Tragic and dangerous...  (Read 264 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Tragic and dangerous...
« on: December 18, 2020, 12:29:46 AM »
  It is so dangerous that our elected representatives cannot get together to preserve the very existence of the United States.  Some of them even have or have had CCP spies working for or dating with them.
   Still, no willing  confession or cooperation. They seem so blind as to how they have been and are being used, that it challenges credibility.  Even the news media, who should be the "watch dog" for the people, appears to have a cavalier and careless attitude.

To me, it appears as though the CCP has used the "easy money" they have come into since the 'most favored nation' gift they were handed in the 1990s, to buy off legions of key people,.  ..And to me, it seems that some folks have lost any sense of loyalty, honesty, decency or humanity...all in pursuit of financial gain and personal power.

Tragic and dangerous!

Thanks for allowing me to vent, since it seems that is all one can do, beyond remaining in constant prayer.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Tragic and dangerous...
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 07:25:03 AM »
We need, besides prayer, to heed the words of Thomas Jefferson, and think about watering the tree of freedom with the blood of Patriots and tyrants.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye