Author Topic: What happens when the leftists lead..  (Read 576 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
What happens when the leftists lead..
« on: December 23, 2020, 04:59:48 PM »
  When lefties run a place..either it is a total police state or total degradation; take Seattle.
 A long video..but just click on for 2 5 or 10 minutes; it is ALL informative;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WijoL3Hy_Bw
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Bob Riebe

Re: What happens when the leftists lead..
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 06:05:59 PM »
It is good until it gets to the end with the utopian miracle cure BS.

Although I noticed from the get go it did not truly sympathize with the population the libs. are crapping on but still the first four fifth are worth watching.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2020, 02:56:43 PM »
Yes Bob, that last few minutes were just balderdash!  As I said at the beginning..the video was to show what happens to a city when the rad-left takes over.
   Since they have no genuine enduring values, that is how such cities are run.  Just 5, 10 or 25 minutes will give a good picture of the futility of thinking that liberal leftism can do any kind of good, for any city !

The same is repeated over and over in nearly every major "blue" city !  ...And still they don't learn !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2020, 11:01:30 AM »
Yes Bob, that last few minutes were just balderdash!  As I said at the beginning..the video was to show what happens to a city when the rad-left takes over.
   Since they have no genuine enduring values, that is how such cities are run.  Just 5, 10 or 25 minutes will give a good picture of the futility of thinking that liberal leftism can do any kind of good, for any city !

The same is repeated over and over in nearly every major "blue" city !  ...And still they don't learn !
That’s because they’re stupid.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline ironglows

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2020, 06:05:06 AM »

Or evil....

Offline geezerbiker

• Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2020, 09:06:27 AM »

Or evil....

Those 2 things are not mutually exclusive.  I'd bet they are both evil and stupid.

Tony

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2020, 12:00:52 PM »
Listen carefully.
Listen very carefully....

https://youtu.be/HeEUW2bE1QE

Got that?

5min
.TM7

They're finally being honest about their intentions.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline ironglows

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2020, 02:50:21 AM »
  One of the very few honest ones..  He sounds intelligent...but just how STUPID he be?  He has to be 2 people, because one person alone, cannot be that stupid!
  The joke of course, is upon him.  He says he "got his (wealth?) years ago, and he will be just fine!  Where in blazes has he been,; doesn't he know that when communism takes over, nobody has wealth and security anymore.
  It sure looks like there are millions of "useful idiots" (according to Lenin)   who believe they are going to be among the 'ruling elite' !  Should such a revolution take place, they would soon find they are not that important!
  Somebody has to be the 'Indians', they can't all be chiefs !  ...And those deluded souls will end up on the bottom, wealth gone and labeled as "reactionaries", ready for either the reeducation camp, or the firing squad.
  "Come on man!"...study history !