Author Topic: Newly elected congressman dies..  (Read 142 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Newly elected congressman dies..
« on: December 30, 2020, 03:39:22 AM »
A newly elected Republican congressman from Louisiana, dies from Covid.  A shock, since he was only 41 years of age.
  https://www.axios.com/louisiana-gop-rep-luke-letlow-dies-covid-19-22fa47b6-f4c3-44ae-8ca6-cf44f111b6cc.html
   Louisiana has a Democrat governor..I don't know if the governor appoints a new congressman, but I think he would appoint a new senator if necessary.
  This does bring to mind one point which I mentioned weeks ago, after observing th estolen election, namely that any Republican senator, who is serving a state led by a Democrat governor, may want to watch his back.
  I am not saying that anything is wrong or afoot in Louisiana, but let this serve as a reminder for any senator, who may not wish to succumb to 'Arkancide'.
   Of course, any lingering suspicions could be allayed, if such a governor were to appoint a replacement with the same or similar qualifications.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..