Author Topic: Truth in a nutshell..  (Read 488 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Truth in a nutshell..
« on: January 06, 2021, 03:56:58 AM »
  Foreign aid;
  "When you take money from the poor people in a rich country...and give it to rich people in a poor country"..  (from a cartoon)

"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Truth in a nutshell..
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 03:58:23 AM »
The "foriegn aid" is about to crank up like never before.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglows

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 12:50:02 PM »
  From past performances..it looks very much like "foreign aid" by politicians, is "self aid" for their own enrichment..

For instance.... " Your excellency..What say, I send you $10,000,000 in aid for your regime..and you send me back say, $2,000,000 !  How's that for a deal?"

"I'll send cash on pallets, if that's more convenient!"

Now I ask you... would the average dictator be likely to take that deal...or would he be just too honest?
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline magooch

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 04:07:08 AM »
So what we're talking about here is like the Obama cash drop on Iran.  I wonder if we will ever learn what his cut was.
Swingem

Offline ironglows

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2021, 03:37:34 PM »
  I didn't mention any names, but I guess anybody can extrapolate as they see fit.. ;)  ;D