Author Topic: Lead story in local paper..  (Read 626 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Lead story in local paper..
« on: January 16, 2021, 02:21:21 PM »
  Lead story says'   

"GOVERNOR PROPOSES ADULT-USE CANNABIS PROGRAM AS REVENUE BOOSTER".

No surprise there , the Democrats will endorse any  kind of vice..especially if they make $$$$ by doing so !

Do you need evidence?  Well, let's just use a bit of logical thought processes..

A) The Democrats almost to each and every one, endorse  baby butchery.

B) The Democrats get many millions of dollars support from the nation's #1 baby killer!

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/abortion/478548-planned-parenthood-launches-45m-campaign-to-support-democrats-in 

"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
Re: Lead story in local paper..
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 02:29:34 PM »
Before the covid pandemic, the same ones were wanting to legalize prostitution. The left is grasping at straws now. Over something they caused.   

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 05:07:03 PM »
I don’t know if cannabis will send’em to hell, but butchering babies sure will.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline geezerbiker

• Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2021, 10:04:45 PM »
I can get all the weed I could want (assuming I wanted it) but my doctor can't proscribe me the pain meds I need to live a fuller life.  The dimwits have it all F'ed up...

Tony

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2021, 03:41:48 AM »
"Marijuana is immoral...unless the government gets to be the dealer"

"Gambling is immoral...unless the government gets to be the bookie"

"Prostitution is immoral...unless the government gets to be the pimp"

Jesse Ventura
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2021, 03:49:41 AM »
Jesse nailed it.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2021, 09:19:41 AM »
wonder how much money your wonderful governor took under the table by the pot growers. Our governor is just as bad. You cant smoke a cigerette in a public building but she wants to open pot lounges where you can smoke with others. Makes a hell of alot of sense doesnt it.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglows

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2021, 10:49:47 AM »
wonder how much money your wonderful governor took under the table by the pot growers. Our governor is just as bad. You cant smoke a cigerette in a public building but she wants to open pot lounges where you can smoke with others. Makes a hell of alot of sense doesnt it.
   It appears that it doesn't have to make sense to the leftists..so long as it leads to money.... or evil..

I can understand the use on cannabis for medicinal reasons.  After all, many of our current prescriptions and most in past years were based on plant life.  e.g. malaria fighter quinine, which comes from the bark of the cinchona tree.

And yes, sometimes Jesse gets things very right, to the chagrin of the permanent political class !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline powderman

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2021, 11:37:53 AM »
OLD NEWS, OVER A YEAR OLD.  CHARLIE.  ::) ::)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglows

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2021, 03:24:08 PM »
  It was the lead story in a local paper this past week, and I have heard nothing of it before.  I know there was talk,  and that Colorado, plus some on the left coast had already made the plunge.

..But to my knowledge, this is new for NY State !

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2021, 05:02:22 PM »
Ga. Legalized MJ about a year ago for certain illnesses and chronic pain.
That said, I have a virtual appointment with my GP on the 27th and I’m gonna ask about capsules or gummies of THC for my back pain.    I have gotten down to 1.5 doses a day of tramadol and gabapenton because of the side effects but I think MJ would be better for me than hard drugs.

I am NOT a recreational user.  I just need relief from pain.   Especially after my fall a couple of weeks ago.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2021, 04:33:33 AM »
That said, I have a virtual appointment with my GP on the 27th and I’m gonna ask about capsules or gummies of THC for my back pain.    I have gotten down to 1.5 doses a day of tramadol and gabapenton because of the side effects but I think MJ would be better for me than hard drugs.

I am NOT a recreational user.  I just need relief from pain.   Especially after my fall a couple of weeks ago.

My girlfriend uses the gummies to help her sleep at night, she has rheumatoid arthritis.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2021, 04:41:52 AM »

My girlfriend uses the gummies to help her sleep at night, she has rheumatoid arthritis.
I would really love to get off the hard stuff.   And I'm glad for the testimonial.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye