Author Topic: Raggedy Ann confused by catch and release Covid question  (Read 273 times)

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
Raggedy Ann confused by catch and release Covid question
« on: February 06, 2021, 05:17:40 AM »
Raggedy Ann is clueless when a reporter asks her what's being done to ensure that illegals who are released into the country thanks to catch and release don't have covid. I guess  it's okay if illegals bring in Covid to the country but don't you dare go to church. Thanks Pedophile Joe!

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Online DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Raggedy Ann confused by catch and release Covid question
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 06:40:31 AM »
What a contrast between raggedy Ann and Kayleigh. Raggedy Ann is going to continue struggling with even easy questions, because everything the Biden administration does is based on lies, and tearing America down. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 09:10:47 AM »
What a contrast between raggedy Ann and Kayleigh. Raggedy Ann is going to continue struggling with even easy questions, because everything the Biden administration does is based on lies, and tearing America down.

Kayleigh was the best at that job that we'll probably ever see.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Online DDZ

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 09:31:25 AM »

Kayleigh was the best at that job that we'll probably ever see.

She sure was. Actually quite impressive.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglows

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2021, 01:12:35 PM »
  Raggedy Ann, is not very bright, but a nice, obedient lap dog !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2021, 01:50:57 PM »
It must be tough lying...

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2021, 02:28:20 PM »
Of course she's confused, her boss is too.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Online DDZ

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2021, 03:00:45 AM »
She even knows what the questions that are going to be asked. She has the answer key, and still can't answer questions. She flips through Biden's playbook for how long then says, "I'll have to circle back on that one" How many times has she said that in just the last couple weeks. If Kayleigh had performed like that the media would have destroyed her. Yet again leftists get a pass on incompetence.