Author Topic: Mad as hell  (Read 309 times)

Offline Goldie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Mad as hell
« on: February 09, 2021, 03:06:55 PM »
Just wondering how many out there after watching this farce of a impeachment is mad as hell and just sick of the way this country is going?

Offline DDZ

Re: Mad as hell
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2021, 03:14:06 PM »
I think everyone here is pretty pissed at what happened.  What really pisses me off is the radical left stole the election and our courts and legislators let them get away with it. After what happened I don't ever see us having a fair election again.  Who the hell will stop them? The GOP? To think so is laughable. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 04:31:42 PM »
I don't know if I'm mad, or indifferent to this "dictatorship". I don't like what's happening, but I ain't sure what can be done about it.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2021, 05:24:59 AM »
I don't know if I'm mad, or indifferent to this "dictatorship". I don't like what's happening, but I ain't sure what can be done about it.

This is the Problem...Nobody Knows what to do...

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2021, 05:45:04 AM »
I know I have wrote, emailed my worthless government officials here in Arizona and never once received a response. Other than violence I don't think there is much to do. Kind of makes you want to throw the tv and phone in the trash.

Offline sbilson

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2021, 05:52:08 AM »
TV and phone in the trash sounds like a good idea.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2021, 06:12:24 AM »
TV and phone in the trash sounds like a good idea.

Naw, keep your communication you might need it. Even if we wind up only having CB radios.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2021, 06:44:23 AM »
Put it this way, if the general population does not learn from this, especially the thousands of people being put out of work, this country is getting its just rewards and you had best learn to live with it.
I am zero percent surprised with all this as starting with Bush the lessor, it has all been a steady stream and no one, especially the GOP has done any thing about it.
Back when Reagan was running I actively worked for the Rep. but I am too apathetic at this point to really care, nothing surprises me , mostly expected.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2021, 07:16:02 AM »
I used to be republican but no more. The party makes me want to puke now. Like this turn coate governor here. A total areshole. Now that he is following in mccains foot steps he is right at home.