Author Topic: Little Marco reintroduces nasty anti 2A bill  (Read 692 times)

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
Little Marco reintroduces nasty anti 2A bill
« on: February 08, 2021, 02:21:16 PM »
Little Marco is another poster child for the need for conservatives to create a new party. He wants you to lose your 2nd Amendment rights if the FBI puts you on a "domestic terrorist" watchlist. Translation = if you disagree with the Pedophile-in-Chief you are stripped of Constitutional rights without a conviction in court. Very similar to red flag laws, the only difference is the government red flags you for saying things they don't like.

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Little Marco reintroduces nasty anti 2A bill
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 02:28:04 PM »
Are you talking about Rubio?? :o ???
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 02:42:20 PM »
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 04:21:38 PM »

Yep!
I've gotta check that out.   I didn't think he would turn, but he wouldn't the first republican who became a traitor.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 04:23:34 PM »

Yep!
I've gotta check that out.   I didn't think he would turn, but he wouldn't the first republican who became a traitor.

Rubio has always been a little weaselly.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2021, 01:53:35 AM »
Yeah Rubio has never been one to be trusted. I was grateful when Trump ended his bid for president.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2021, 03:03:09 AM »
If that bill would pass, all that would be left for them to do is label any gun owner a terrorist, especially those that post things on social media sites that they don't like.  I'm so glad that the GOP has our backs.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2021, 03:32:05 AM »
I think this is fake news. A search on Fox for Marco Rubio and gun bill comes back with no results.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2021, 03:34:16 AM »
This is all the same search brings up on Google:

Rubio Reintroduces Legislation to Prevent Suspected Terrorists From Purchasing Firearms
FEB 02 2021
Washington, D.C. — U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) reintroduced the Terror Intelligence Improvement Act to make it harder for suspected terrorists to purchase firearms. The bill would also provide more authority for law enforcement agencies to go after suspected terrorists, while safeguarding law-abiding citizens’ Second Amendment and due process rights.

“After the terrorist attack at Pulse nightclub, I made a promise to improve our laws to make it more difficult for evil people to get ahold of guns,” Rubio said. “This bill is a common-sense measure that would help ensure criminals, terrorists, and others seeking to take innocent lives are not able to acquire firearms, while also protecting the due process and Second Amendment rights of innocent, law-abiding Americans.”

The Terror Intelligence Improvement Act would:
Consolidate all federal terrorism investigation intelligence under the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), strengthening the FBI’s capabilities and making sure dangerous individuals do not fall through the cracks.
Require the FBI Director and the Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) be immediately notified of any request to transfer a firearm to an individual who was the subject of a federal terrorism investigation within the last 10 years.
When an individual who was the subject of a federal terrorism investigation within the last 10 years tries to obtain a firearm, allow the U.S. Attorney General to delay the purchase or transfer for up to ten business days and file an emergency petition in court to prevent the transfer. If the court finds probable cause that the individual is or has been engaged in terrorism, the Attorney General may arrest the individual.
Protect the due process rights of law-abiding Americans by ensuring emergency petitions filed by the Attorney General are only granted if the transferee receives notice of the hearing and has the opportunity to participate with legal counsel. If the court denies the Attorney General’s petition, the federal government is responsible for all reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees.
Require the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG) to conduct an audit of the federal government’s terrorism screening and watch list procedures, and identify any problems in the processes of adding or removing individuals from the system. Based on the audit, the IC IG must then submit a report to the Senate and House Intelligence Committees with recommendations for improving the system.

Related:
June 11, 2019: Rubio Reintroduces Legislation to Prevent Suspected Terrorists from Purchasing Firearms
January 17, 2017: Rubio Renews Work on Several Bills Introduced in Last Congress
September 15, 2016: Rubio Introduces Legislation to Prevent Suspected Terrorists from Purchasing Firearms

This is real old stuff.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2021, 06:25:10 AM »
I think this is fake news. A search on Fox for Marco Rubio and gun bill comes back with no results.

It's not fake news. Here's the bill. Just because it didn't pass last time he introduced it doesn't mean it won't pass with the communists running the show now. The fact that a Republican introduced this piece of trash should give us all pause as to why we keep voting for these A-holes.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/1778/text

(b) Notification Of Terrorism Investigation Information To Appropriate Law Enforcement Entities.—The Attorney General shall ensure that the national instant criminal background check system established under section 103 of the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act (34 U.S.C. 40901) immediately notifies the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the JTTF of any request to transfer a firearm or explosive to a person who is, or within the previous 10 years was, the subject of a terrorism investigation by any Federal department or agency.

"Terrorism investigation by any Federal department or agency" should send chills down the spine of all of us after what we've heard recently from the democrats. They want anyone who disagrees with them to considered a "terrorist".

This bill is equal or worse than red flag laws in my opinion because the government can both declare you a terrorist and red flag you without a conviction.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2021, 10:01:04 AM »

Doublebass said

This bill is equal or worse than red flag laws in my opinion because the government can both declare you a terrorist and red flag you without a conviction.

I agree! Now we see Liberals and Rino's talking about domestic terrorism on a daily basis. The governments definition of domestic terrorist could mean anyone they deem one.
We already have too many anti second amendment laws on the books. We don't need anymore! We need less. There is NO such thing as a gun crime, but we hear it described as such on a daily basis on MSM. People commit crimes. Especially crooked azz politicians that serve their own selfish needs. Not those of the public they are suppose to represent. Rubio has proven himself to be one of those time and time again. He is a bottom feeder in the swamp he lives in.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2021, 10:42:57 AM »
That's the problem..some government official can deem anyone a terrorist!  I see this as a big mistake, when we review some present & past government officials.  Let's consider some of these "government officials"!

Jim Comey
  Teddy Nadler
  Adam Schiff
  Janet Reno
  Chuckie Schumer
  Hillary Clinton

No thank you..not on the word of NY government official.  WE would be far better off if we keep our 2nd amendment rights and encourage people to arm themselves, so they can stop terrorists more directly !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline orerancher

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2021, 01:14:11 PM »

Doublebass said

I agree! Now we see Liberals and Rino's talking about domestic terrorism on a daily basis. The governments definition of domestic terrorist could mean anyone they deem one.
We already have too many anti second amendment laws on the books. We don't need anymore! We need less. There is NO such thing as a gun crime, but we hear it described as such on a daily basis on MSM. People commit crimes. Especially crooked azz politicians that serve their own selfish needs. Not those of the public they are suppose to represent. Rubio has proven himself to be one of those time and time again. He is a bottom feeder in the swamp he lives in.

They are just "Setting the Stage", To Justify the Death Squads goin Door to Door.....

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2021, 02:51:21 PM »
Doesn't anyone ever listen to Thomas Jefferson??
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2021, 04:27:06 PM »

Mr. Jefferson hasn't done much talking since July 4th 1826.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2021, 04:35:02 PM »

LOL, no but he left behind a lot of wisdom, such as “the tree of liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots.”
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2021, 06:42:46 AM »

LOL! He could be,but to the other side of the grass.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.