Author Topic: There is no Snow white, but the 7 scumbags start their chirping excuses..  (Read 257 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
 Corrupt fake news calls that fiasco a "trial"..  Yeah sure,a trail with no other evidence than far-fetched circumstantial stuff, no witnesses called or heard from.  ..And these phonies say he is guilty, despite that there was no proof even offered.
  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/what-the-7-republicans-who-voted-to-convict-donald-trump-have-said-about-their-decision/ar-BB1dGh1A?ocid=msedgntp

I hope Murkowski finally gets what is coming to her...sooner, rather than later..  From the article;

"Of the seven senators, Murkowski is the only one up for re-election next year, spurring speculation she'll face a primary challenge from Sarah Palin."
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
Re: There is no Snow white, but the 7 scumbags start their chirping excuses..
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 02:03:57 AM »
I'm shocked to see Mitt Obamney on the list.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: There is no Snow white, but the 7 scumbags start their chirping excuses..
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 03:14:01 AM »
I'm shocked to see Mitt Obamney on the list.

Yeah, that's a surprise, isn't it...just like the surprise when a coyote goes after chickens..
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..