Author Topic: Remembering Obama's choice for SCOTUS...  (Read 315 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Remembering Obama's choice for SCOTUS...
« on: February 22, 2021, 12:47:36 PM »
Yes..Remember Merrick Garland?  He's the one that Obama tried to get through, but failed..  It is good news that he never got that appointment, because he approves of outright racist notions!

...And it shows in his approval of Kristen Clarke to be the lead attorney for the justice department, civil rights division.  Just how much justice would such a racially partial lawyer dispense?

With judgement like that, what kind of a supreme Court justice would Garland have been?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/merrick-garland-defends-doj-nominee-kristen-clarke-resurfaced-letter

In a letter denouncing findings of the "Bell Curve", Clarke wrote a scathing reply...

"In the letter, Clarke wrote, among other things that "Black infants sit, stand, crawl and walk sooner than whites" and "Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities." While Clarke has maintained that the intent of her letter was misinterpreted, critics, including Lee, have questioned her fitness to hold office in the DOJ."

"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Remembering Obama's choice for SCOTUS...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 03:15:34 PM »

"In the letter, Clarke wrote, among other things that "Black infants sit, stand, crawl and walk sooner than whites" and "Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities." While Clarke has maintained that the intent of her letter was misinterpreted, critics, including Lee, have questioned her fitness to hold office in the DOJ."
Well that's certainly a crock.
All races, if they ALL apply themselves to the opportunities afforded to them, are equal.
Asian are kicking our butts in mathematics, mainly because their parents are not afraid kick their butts if they don't study and excel.
Blacks and Latinos spend their time jiving on a street corner.
Whites fall somewhere in between.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline ironglows

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 11:07:53 PM »
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 02:07:53 AM »
I remember the media trying to portray Garland as "centrist". That's funnier than trying to listen to pedophile Joe read off a teleprompter.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline ironglows

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2021, 03:16:34 AM »
I remember the media trying to portray Garland as "centrist". That's funnier than trying to listen to pedophile Joe read off a teleprompter.

The media only demonstrated just how off plumb they truly are !