Author Topic: Democrats demanding Joe stay away from nuclear football !  (Read 368 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Democrats demanding Joe stay away from nuclear football !
« on: February 25, 2021, 01:16:31 AM »

Thirty democrats so far, are asking Bumbles to cede his authority to launch WW3 !  So what does this tell us?

What kind of a man did you guys select for a candidate?  You know him..he has been there nearly half a century!

What is with your democrat heads?  Why would yo give nuclear launch authority to somebody who can't be trusted with sharp objects !

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/feb/24/democrats-ask-joe-biden-cede-authority-nuclear-lau/

If he did cede the nuclear football, who would you trust with it?  AOC?  Ilhan Omar?  Jerry Nadler? Adam Schiff?

Thanks..all you who voted democrat, you may have doomed the USA...in any of several ways !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline ironglows

Re: Democrats demanding Joe stay away from nuclear football !
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 01:21:45 AM »
  Hey democrats... here's a suggestion;

Hand his a perfumed wig.  That way,when he puts the football down to grab that wig..you have Pelosi snatch the football !

Ohhhh...on second thought, that may not be good either....

Can anybody here, think of ANY democrat who is sane enough to 'carry the football' !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 03:45:36 AM »
All I can say to them is "You wanted him and now you got him, so live with him and shut up about it".

Online scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2021, 03:54:36 AM »
Yeah, but we got him, too. I fear for the republic.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2021, 04:09:47 AM »
 I still suggest the "swap a perfumed wig for the football" trick , since I've seen that work before.

I saw a fellow lose his glasses over a barrier and into a monkey cage.   The monkey picked them up and refused the keeper's request to give them up.
  So the keeper placed a banana if front of the mini-ape, and the monkey dropped the glasses in order to get the banana.

Probably that is how they will have to deal with Joe !

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2021, 04:12:49 AM »
They don't even trust they're own guy lol. The only thing I ever agreed with Obama on, was when he got caught saying " leave it to Joe to "F" things up."

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2021, 04:15:14 AM »
I still suggest the "swap a perfumed wig for the football" trick , since I've seen that work before.

I saw a fellow lose his glasses over a barrier and into a monkey cage.   The monkey picked them up and refused the keeper's request to give them up.
  So the keeper placed a banana if front of the mini-ape, and the monkey dropped the glasses in order to get the banana.

Will Joe throw poop at them lol.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2021, 04:19:04 AM »

He probably will, when they don't give his football back !

Will Joe throw poop at them lol.