Author Topic: Pedophile Joe Biden says "what am I doing here?"  (Read 240 times)

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
Re: Pedophile Joe Biden says "what am I doing here?"
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 01:34:54 AM »
Not, imo, one of the signs of Xiben's swiss cheese brain.  There is a lot going on in there and memory of names is a poor function for many right thinking minds as well.  That he auditorily articulates a mental pause to refocus his conscious thought on that list of names at his fingertips does not necessarily distress me.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 03:33:01 AM »
This is typical "Tatumreport" fact finding. I would wager that everyone on this forum mis-pronounces words, or loses their train of thought on a daily basis.
That Biden is losing it, and that he's a criminal is well known.
That "Tatumreport" is a shallow, amateur mountain outta molehill making waste of time, is also well known.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2021, 03:54:29 AM »
That's quite a list of names to remember and I wonder how many of us could do any better. I'm not taking up for slo jo, just pointing out name recalling is something that affects a lot of people. Having slo jo in the white house scares the hell out of me. Having the whore replace him scares me even more.

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2021, 10:20:17 AM »
Joe has developed "swiss cheese" for a brain from his 48 years in liberal politics, which brain is currently at the beck and call of someone else, who is shielded by the Media.  Joe's mental, auditory, and motor skills ARE diminished.  It is apparent and obvious to even the most casual observer.  His "off the chain" gaffs keep his handlers hopping issuing softball questions for the lickspittle Media.

I know NOTHING of Crapola Harris, except what I heard and saw about her on social media prior to Big Tech's silencing of Conservatives there.  "Heels Up" Harris seems to be a current euphemism.  Like Monica and Bill, I hear she "earned" her way to the top lying backside on the "casting couch".  An Airhead Extraordinaire! 

Oh God, what is our Nation becoming with Harris in the Oval Office?

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2021, 10:28:12 AM »
She will be Nothing More then biden is.....Just a Puppet Dancing on the Strings Controlled by the DNC...

The Question is...Who Controls the DNC?