Author Topic: Atlanta shootings, once more, media fixated upon race  (Read 526 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Atlanta shootings, once more, media fixated upon race
« on: March 20, 2021, 02:24:32 AM »
  Fake news tries to twist news stories so they can be beneficial stories for the commies.  No surprise..

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/atlanta-massage-parlors-shooting/2021/03/19/id/1014497/

Let's face it..sometimes bad people just do bad things.

If they want to look into people of Asian descent, look at the ivy league universities, where they discriminate against people of Asian descent, when accepting admissions.

Now they want to charge the killer with a "hate crime". 

Well...No s**t Dick Tracy !  Do you suppose he was angry with the people he killed?  This clown is already facing life in prison at the least, and possibly death.

So, why are some sponge heads crying "hate crime"?  ....Because then they can introduce the race card, and drive more wedges between the people of America.  The old communist ploy...divide to conquer..
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Atlanta shootings, once more, media fixated upon race
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2021, 02:41:39 AM »
I figure that he was kinda simple minded and after going to those places trying to "get a little" and being turned down. thought they should die.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2021, 03:12:13 AM »
Asians are discriminated every day by white liberal run elite universities. The Asian enrollment at schools like Harvard would be double what they currently are if Harvard enrolled students based on merit rather than race. Choosing who goes to your school and who doesn't go to your school based on their race is racist by definition. If only the media would fixate on that aspect of racism.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline ironglows

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2021, 03:39:48 AM »
    How fake news ropes simple minded people into joining their "hate whitey, hate America" movement..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/many-americans-of-color-call-for-unity-against-white-supremacy-after-atlanta-killings/ar-BB1eMoNe?ocid=msedgdhp

To me, that is campaigning for a communist takeover..prove me wrong..
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2021, 03:58:35 AM »
Communist takeover??   Absolutely.
I'm sure they would take my Delta Airlines pension and give me a small communist pension with none of the medicine that keeps me alive.
They would take my house for their elite and build an apartment slum for me to live in.
My small communist pension wouldn't be enough to provide food (even if food was available) after I pay the rent on my slum apartment.

Off topic
IG, I've looked and looked and I can't figure out that avatar of yours.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglows

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2021, 09:44:21 AM »
That Avatar was taken a few years ago at the NY State Fair, when I used to run their historic shop for 2-3 days each year.

What I am doing in that case is forge welding steel.  In this case I had formed a loop,  brought the end back against the shaft, and welded it together.  It is an "historic" shop, so everything is done the old ways.

Here's a photo you can enlarge, but of course, when I bring the steel out of the forge..it is white hot..so t e steel itself is hard to see.  Only a few smiths today, do forge welding, matter of fact, I have an appointment to visit a nearby Amish smith, so as to teach him forge welding.
  I have an audio/video clip of the same, but am unable to post it !

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2021, 10:23:17 AM »
That Avatar was taken a few years ago at the NY State Fair, when I used to run their historic shop for 2-3 days each year.

What I am doing in that case is forge welding steel.  In this case I had formed a loop,  brought the end back against the shaft, and welded it together.  It is an "historic" shop, so everything is done the old ways.

Here's a photo you can enlarge, but of course, when I bring the steel out of the forge..it is white hot..so t e steel itself is hard to see.  Only a few smiths today, do forge welding, matter of fact, I have an appointment to visit a nearby Amish smith, so as to teach him forge welding.
  I have an audio/video clip of the same, but am unable to post it !
Okay, I enlarged it and it was plain as day.  You’re quite talented.
Now , have you done any Farrier work?? ;D
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline northwoodneil

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2021, 12:26:32 AM »
I noticed the new avatar a couple days ago and was going to ask also. In the small pic it looked like your entire anvil top was glowing.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

― John Wayne "The Shootist"

Offline ironglows

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2021, 02:22:24 AM »
  I don't do farrier work..  I could easily do the necessary forging, but I have not  studied the physiology of the horse.

Being as the horse often spends days standing...any inaccuracy, or improper shoeing, can have negative reactions.

Besides, I am busy as I want to be with what I am doing...which is not nearly so much as a couple years ago.. ;)  ;D

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2021, 03:19:32 AM »
    How fake news ropes simple minded people into joining their "hate whitey, hate America" movement..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/many-americans-of-color-call-for-unity-against-white-supremacy-after-atlanta-killings/ar-BB1eMoNe?ocid=msedgdhp

Here's a great video from a young woman who works for Prager. She's a former leftist organizer and is mixed race, half black half white. She talks about how she was taught to hate white people by leftists and when she questioned it and mentioned she was half white she was basically told that it's still acceptable to hate white people.

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline ironglows

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2021, 09:24:48 AM »

Here's a great video from a young woman who works for Prager. She's a former leftist organizer and is mixed race, half black half white. She talks about how she was taught to hate white people by leftists and when she questioned it and mentioned she was half white she was basically told that it's still acceptable to hate white people.

Isn't it great to be a conservative, where we associate primarily by ideals, while color or ethnicity has little or nothing to do with it !

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2021, 09:39:23 AM »

Isn't it great to be a conservative, where we associate primarily by ideals, while color or ethnicity has little or nothing to do with it !
Absolutely.   I have high ideals.
When I worked I “rode for the brand “ as the cowboys say.  In other words I gave them a good 8 hours work for 8 hours pay.
I used the Bible as my guide in how to treat my wife and daughter, and my neighbors and store clerks and on and on.

GOD bless the lady in the video.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglows

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2021, 02:02:42 AM »
   That young lady made a great deal of sense..  Honestly, the repug-nicans are far more inclusive that the demon-rats!

It seems that over the last 40-50 years, the repug-nicans have been especially welcoming of anyone who holds the same conservative and family values, while being politely tolerant of those who honestly disagree.

Now look at the demon-rats...  They want ONLY their message to get out!  ...And Their message has become one of speech suppression, hate and bigotry.

Just look at them with clear eyes...  They have nearly achieved the complete censorship of free speech.  Not only that, but they are regressing back to the most primitive of cultures, where people are judged almost completely depending upon the color of their skin, or even the shading of that color!

Shades of the ancient "caste system"..!  Many of us had hoped that we had intellectually matured beyond that!