Author Topic: Myanmar Mil Seizes Soros Bank Accounts for causing troubles  (Read 385 times)

TM7

Myanmar Mil Seizes Soros Bank Accounts for causing troubles
« on: March 22, 2021, 03:35:52 AM »
Sheesh! We don't even know enough to do this with his Open Society Foundations  - - from humansarefree.com

.TM7
Myanmar Military Seizes Bank Accounts Of George Soros’ Open Society Foundations For Funding UnrestHAFHAFMarch 20, 2021
The Myanmar military regime has seized the bank accounts of billionaire George Soros’ Open Society Foundation (OSF) for fomenting unrest in the country by funding massive protests. An arrest warrant had been issued for 11 OSF members on suspicion of funding protests against the military junta.

cdc ignores inquiry into increasing number of deaths, injuries reported after covid vaccines

The Myanmar military is also planning to take legal action against billionaire George Soros’ OSF. Massive protests have been funded by OSF and local authorities are also planning to arrest other employees of OSF. An official from OSF, Phyu Pa Pa Thaw, has already been detained by local authorities.

The Military also took control of illegal flow of money to OSF and controlled assets of OSF bank accounts at SMED and Co-operative Bank (CB), Ayeyarwady Bank (AYA) and Kanbawza Bank (KBZ).

The military-controlled MRTV made an announcement on Monday. An arrest warrant had been issued for 11 OSF members on suspicion of funding protests against the military junta. These arrests would be on suspension of controversial NGO passed funds to opponents of a Feb. 1 coup.

The IMF sent $350 million in cash to the Myanmar government just days before the military coup as part of an emergency aid package to help the country tackle the COVID-19 pandemic.

The money was sent days before Myanmar’s State Counsellor Aung San Suu Kyi and other senior figures from the governing National League for Democracy were arrested in an early morning raid on Monday in the capital Naypyitaw.

The OSF is also accused of withdrawing $1.4 million illegally. This money was withdrawn from organization’s account at SMED 7 days after military takeover in Mynmar.

The military said “it would take legal action against SMED for allowing OSF to deposit $5 million and withdraw $1.4 million without obtaining approval from the CBM.”

OSF has refuted the allegations.

“Claims of financial misconduct, including that OSM acted illegally by withdrawing their own funds in local currency from the SMID bank, are false,” Open Society Foundations said.

George Soros’s Open Society Foundations also funded numerous BLM-style racial movements to topple US President Donald Trump.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Myanmar Mil Seizes Soros Bank Accounts for causing troubles
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 07:50:11 AM »
Well poor little Myanmar is smarter than many countries around the world.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2021, 07:53:08 AM »
Taiwan didn't acted fast enough to stop Soros. He about bankrupted that country.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2021, 01:23:41 PM »
Aww. Gee. Poor sore ass... could use a lot more of this...

Offline ironglows

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2021, 01:59:21 PM »
  He is a greedy and brutal man.  He did his best to destroy Britain.  Little did he care for the "little people' who may starve and suffer, if he managed to throw Britain into a depression.
   Why should he care..he made a billion bucks ? https://themindguild.com/11-dark-evil-secrets-of-george-soros/

I don't know why the UK still tolerates him... unless they  have a generous helping of heartless, greedy politicians.. much as we do .. who will do ANYTHING to gain big  money.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2021, 04:48:43 PM »
I like to think that I would not become wealthy on the backs of poor people.
My wife and I planned carefully for our retirement years but always saw that we helped others along the way.
Can you imagine the good that soros and gates many other billionaires could do.
Not to mention the Vatican with its billions.

We buy at Home Depot because of how the owner helps the needy.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye