Author Topic: Biden to reach out to white conservatives..  (Read 512 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Biden to reach out to white conservatives..
« on: April 13, 2021, 12:42:52 AM »
  Hmmmm....How will he do that?  Well, you rubes...he will gain your confidence through NASCAR and music..

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/psaki-covid-psa-shows/2021/04/12/id/1017348/
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
Re: Biden to reach out to white conservatives..
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 12:49:36 AM »
Are they going to write a racist country song telling us to get vaccinated similar to the racist rap song telling black people to get vaccinated that they only played in black areas?
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline ironglows

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 01:02:09 AM »
Are they going to write a racist country song telling us to get vaccinated similar to the racist rap song telling black people to get vaccinated that they only played in black areas?

When I first heard that, I was about to suggest that they are being "sneaky snakes" !  ...But on second thought,

no,  they are just being their natural selves.  ;)  ;D
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 01:05:32 AM »
They are the party of the KKK so racism runs deep in their veins.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline ironglows

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2021, 01:20:50 AM »
   They sure are filled with hatred, aren't they!  "Selective hatred" ..that is !

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2021, 03:27:30 AM »
I'm left out again. Darn.   :( ;D I wouldn't watch NASCAR if I were bed bound and it was the only thing on TV and I also don't listen to CM so it doesn't look like I be "influenced", not that I would be if I did watch and listen. Far as I'm concerned slo jo and company can go pound sand. That's on anything, not just covid vaccinations.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2021, 10:12:34 AM »
I don’t watch nascar and only listen to the music on my wife’s phone when we are in the car.
Her music starts in the 70s and goes backwards.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2021, 12:08:11 PM »
Your wife has good taste. We do the same only with S/XM.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2021, 12:20:01 PM »
MEAWW
© 2021 MEAWW All rights reserved

HOME / NEWS / HUMAN INTEREST
Jen Psaki branded 'racist' for saying WH runs PSAs on 'Deadliest Catch' and NASCAR to reach conservatives

To bring the hesitant Americans to the Covid-19 vaccination table, the Joe Biden administration is running commercials during NASCAR and the ‘Deadliest Catch’, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said in a media briefing on Monday, April 12. Stressing that the administration is trying a number of creative ways to encourage people to get inoculated, Psaki said: “We’ve run PSAs on 'The Deadliest Catch', we're engaged with NASCAR and Country Music TV. We're looking for a range of creative ways to get directly connected to White conservative communities.” Her remark left a number of conservatives offended.

According to Psaki, the goal was to “meet people where they are”. The TV commercials are part of an ad campaign worth $3 billion from the White House to see more Americans to take the jab. Initially, it was seen that the minority communities were mainly hesitant to take the vaccine but a recent Kaiser Health News poll said that “Republicans and White evangelical Christians were the most likely to say they will not get vaccinated, with almost 30 percent of each group saying they will “definitely not” get a shot. A PBS/NPR Marist survey said 49 percent of Republican men said they would not go for the vaccine if it was made available to them, while in the case of women, it was 34 percent. The US has seen more than 31 million people getting infected by Covid-19 while 562,000 have died.