Author Topic: Joe Says "No Constitutional Amendment" Is Absolute!  (Read 356 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Joe Says "No Constitutional Amendment" Is Absolute!
« on: April 30, 2021, 02:44:31 AM »
Biden is quoting another left field president of yesteryear.
WOODROW WILSON, had a guy prosecuted and locked up for speaking out against him.
The Amendments in the Constitution aren't absolute.
Anybody believe that? Why ain't that old sob in jail, or a mental ward? Hes been a traitor to our country for over 50 years, and now hes in charge?

I don't believe he is. Hes never been smart enough, but now his "mental baler " ain't tying every bale.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Goldie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Joe Says "No Constitutional Amendment" Is Absolute!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 03:28:37 AM »
Yea and when Trump wanted to do something about him and his worthless son the rhinos in charge turned their back on him. Good ole graham and the other worthless rhinos wouldn't pursuit it so here we are now.

Offline Dee

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 03:38:57 AM »
That's about the size of it.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2021, 09:55:54 AM »
According to Pedophile Joe slavery is now legal since the 13th Amendment isn't absolute
According to Pedophile Joe gay marriage can now be banned in each state because the 14th Amendment isn't absolute
According to Pedophile Joe abortion can be banned because the 14th Amendment isn't absolute
According to Pedophile Joe the children of illegal aliens born here are no longer citizens because the 14th Amendment isn't absolute
According to Pedophile Joe black people can no longer vote because the 15th Amendment isn't absolute
According to Pedophile Joe we no longer have to pay our taxes since the 16th Amendment isn't absolute
According to Pedophile Joe women can no longer vote because the 19th Amendment isn't absolute

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline orerancher

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2021, 10:09:26 AM »
According to Pedophile Joe slavery is now legal since the 13th Amendment isn't absolute
According to Pedophile Joe gay marriage can now be banned in each state because the 14th Amendment isn't absolute
According to Pedophile Joe abortion can be banned because the 14th Amendment isn't absolute
According to Pedophile Joe the children of illegal aliens born here are no longer citizens because the 14th Amendment isn't absolute
According to Pedophile Joe black people can no longer vote because the 15th Amendment isn't absolute
According to Pedophile Joe we no longer have to pay our taxes since the 16th Amendment isn't absolute
According to Pedophile Joe women can no longer vote because the 19th Amendment isn't absolute

^^^100%^^^

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2021, 04:19:07 AM »
I think according to Joebama and gang, RINOs, judges, and assorted GOPers..... 'We the People' does not refer to all the People of United States.

It refers exclusively to 'people'in the government of THE UNITED STATES  corporation.
.TM7

I think your 100% correct in this regard.