Author Topic: Comforting to know...what we suspected right along  (Read 463 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Comforting to know...what we suspected right along
« on: May 14, 2021, 01:06:35 AM »
  Confirmed..  Foreign billionaire from Switzerland, has so greatly interfered with our free elections.  Surely, if the real truth were revealed, we would find that Billionaires from around the world are also helping the same sinister forces.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/05/treason-partys-swiss-banker-daniel-greenfield/

Interesting; how often when crookedness is revealed, we find that the most egregious perpetrators of such
devious deception..have been accusing others of exactly what they are doing themselves.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
Re: Comforting to know...what we suspected right along
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 03:23:32 PM »
IG: Confirmed is it? You are treating the article as if is the single honest truth, in this day and age  of fast and easy access claims need to be verified.
Did you? Did just accept what was written?

Offline magooch

Re: Comforting to know...what we suspected right de
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2021, 03:54:17 PM »
It makes no difference whether the above declarations are proven, because what we know without any doubt that number 46 is a bumbling, lying incompetent fool and he will bring this country to its knees.  IMPEACH 46, IMPEACH 46, IMPEACH 46.
Swingem

Offline ironglows

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2021, 04:14:31 PM »
IG: Confirmed is it? You are treating the article as if is the single honest truth, in this day and age  of fast and easy access claims need to be verified.
Did you? Did just accept what was written?

Daniel Greenfield is a seasoned, respected journalist with related awards...

But if you doubt him, go ahead..and disprove the article !

https://www.influencewatch.org/non-profit/berger-action-fund

https://dailycaller.com/2016/01/27/citizens-united-demands-why-clinton-donor-wasnt-jailed-after-numerous-deaths/
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline darkgael

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2021, 01:02:10 AM »
OK. I will have a look.

Pete

Offline darkgael

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2021, 01:56:35 AM »
Ultimately, the facts in Greenfield’s editorial check out. One of the interesting supporting articles comes from the NY Times. It is a comment about the 1630 fund which Greenfield used as a focus point in his article:
In May 2021, the New York Times identified Sixteen Thirty Fund as one of the “leading dark money spenders on the Left” for quietly supporting Democrats with more than $63 million in super PAC donations that hurt Republicans in the 2020 election, as well for “help[ing] create and fund dozens of groups, including some that worked to block Mr. Trump’s nominees and push progressive appointments by Mr. Biden.”
What I find objectionable.....doesn’t mean the facts are wrong.....is the constant use of innuendo as a way of swaying his audience. Greenfield is certainly not the only writer who does this. It is a common practice for both left leaning and right leaning journalists. It is why i distrust the media in general.
Greenfield’s article is not even handed journalism....It does not pretend to be. From its first sentence, linking the Democrats to Nazis through his marvelous (and gratuitous) passage where he links Wyss with George Soros, Harvey Weinstein, Daniel Epstein and the Sandlers.
I suppose that my objection is the attempt to manipulate rather than letting the facts speak for themselves.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2021, 12:28:02 PM »
  Ye4s Pete, I use FRONTPAGEMAG as a source for many postings.  Sure it is right wing, just like myself, and the lefties source their own, which is where the whole country seems to be at presently.

I find FRONTPAGEMAG articles to be somewhat inflammatory, but not near so inflammatory as the MSM..
  In spite of the verbosity, FRONTPAGEMAG is basically truthful when it comes to the facts at hand.

Let's look at it this way..There are at least 5 MSM news behemoths, all punching out the leftist propaganda 24 hours a day..7 days a week, so one could hardly be blamed for seeking relief in alternative sites.

One original thing about FPM..It is headed by Michael Horowitz..a former hippie, leftist radical..who finally got to the point where he thought for himself, and could see the futility of finding any justice on the left.