Author Topic: Los Angeles girl band condemns racism and sexism..  (Read 383 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Los Angeles girl band condemns racism and sexism..
« on: May 21, 2021, 10:57:21 AM »
   Yes, a Los Angeles all female band strikes out against racism and sexism..  How do they do that?

Well, they write and sing a song accusing others of exactly what THEY are doing...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/l-a-teen-band-s-song-racist-sexist-boy-goes-viral/ar-AAKfoaW?ocid=msedgntp
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: Los Angeles girl band condemns racism and sexism..
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 06:01:18 PM »
Well OK. I read the story at that link. I'm not sure what language it was in but it was definitely NOT in any language I speak. Wow is that the way young folks talk now?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Los Angeles girl band condemns racism and sexism..
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2021, 01:28:21 AM »
Things sure are going downhill fast, here in America.  For so many years we fought against racism, and for equal opportunity and acceptance.
  ...But that is all over now, since the neo=Marxists have decided smash the "united" out of the United States !

Although I disagree with every fiber, I can understand why the Marxists want to sow evil discord..  I can also understand why evil, selfish politicians will promote the destruction of America.. Because they do it in their mad quest power.

The hardest to figure out, is why any average citizen would fall for such hate-filled propaganda!  The only thing I can figure, is that intellectually, they are far below average.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..