Author Topic: More Joe jokes..  (Read 445 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
More Joe jokes..
« on: August 02, 2021, 12:36:02 PM »
    Biden and the Demonrats may have CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC and the rest completely fooled, but folks in Australia are not hoodwinked..

...Nor are the Europeans, Russians, North Koreans, Iranians, Chinese or the Cuban bosses...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSaTXfeKFvA
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: More Joe jokes..
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2021, 01:45:06 PM »
    Biden and the Demonrats may have CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC and the rest completely fooled, but folks in Australia are not hoodwinked..

...Nor are the Europeans, Russians, North Koreans, Iranians, Chinese or the Cuban bosses...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSaTXfeKFvA

CNN,MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC FOX and the Rest, are NOT Fooled....They are the Propaganda Arm of the DNC.....

Offline magooch

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2021, 06:20:21 PM »
Isn't there someone who has the guts to break the news to that pathetic old fool that his time is up?  Has no one reviewed any of his interviews with him?  One would think that the Dummycratic Party higher ups would intervene in their own interest.  Just the vacant look in Joe's eyes and face is enough to tell anyone there is no one home.  This egg is empty and he is putting this country in a very dangerous position that will be tested sooner, or later and it is going to be very bad.

Then there is his backup which is almost a joke, but there is nothing funny about that so called  VP.  She has done nothing, but certify that she couldn't find her way to the border if she had a map.  What a liar and a faker.
Swingem

Offline magooch

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 10:24:25 AM »
I would also wonder where all the outhouse lawyers and prosecuters are who would be screaming to anyone who would listen if it were Trump who was putting every American in mortal danger by not enforcing our southern border.  At the same time this simpleton bastage in the White House is distributing sick illegals throughout the country to spread who knows how many new pandemic diseases.  Would any Republican get away with that?

This is germ warfare and Joe Biden is a traitor of the worst sort for aiding and abetting the Chinese Communists and the domestic commies who have purposely taken advantage of this plague to advance their evil philosophies.  I say hang them all and then of course give them a fair trial to keep it all legal.
Swingem

Offline ironglows

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 12:22:04 PM »
I would also wonder where all the outhouse lawyers and prosecuters are who would be screaming to anyone who would listen if it were Trump who was putting every American in mortal danger by not enforcing our southern border.  At the same time this simpleton bastage in the White House is distributing sick illegals throughout the country to spread who knows how many new pandemic diseases.  Would any Republican get away with that?

This is germ warfare and Joe Biden is a traitor of the worst sort for aiding and abetting the Chinese Communists and the domestic commies who have purposely taken advantage of this plague to advance their evil philosophies.  I say hang them all and then of course give them a fair trial to keep it all legal.

...Which is why I am convinced that the {cartel" goes much deeper than Joe or Kamela..  They are  just the Charlie McCarthy and Mortimer Snerd for the real string pullers!  ...And it appears that all the MSM are willing to lie, prevaricate, fake and perjure themselves, just to keep the charade going !

It sure looks to me at least,  that this goes way beyond politics...right into the realm of the evil spirits.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..