Author Topic: Tennessee: Covid Camps created by order GOP Govenor  (Read 1782 times)

TM7

Tennessee: Covid Camps created by order GOP Govenor
« on: August 11, 2021, 07:33:08 AM »
Based on CDC green zone criteria and using national guard to round people up...! Minimum standards for camps. Not a conspiracy!

USA
LifeSiteNews

NEWS
Shock executive order greenlights quarantines, involuntary commitment amid COVID fears
The executive order would permit the National Guard to be brought in to deal with 'certain health care and emergency services operations,' while temporary quarantine facilities could be built.
Featured Image

shutterstock.com

Joe Kovacs

Mon Aug 9, 2021 - 1:11 pm EDT
LifeSiteNews has been permanently banned on YouTube. Click HERE to sign up to receive emails when we add to our video library.

This story was originally published by the WND News Center

(WND News Center) – An executive order signed quietly by Tennessee’s Republican governor is troubling some Americans as it greenlights the National Guard and State Guard to implement quarantines and involuntary commitment of citizens “in connection with certain health care and emergency services operations,” with the governor specifically concerned about “an increase in COVID-19 cases.”

Gov. Bill Lee signed Executive Order 83 on Friday “with little fanfare” according to Tennessee Stands, an influential conservative coalition.

The group says it found some of the provisions in the executive order “exceptionally concerning,” including:

“Discretion to utilize National Guard and State Guard members in connection with certain health care and emergency services operations.”
“Telephone assessments for involuntary commitment cases are permitted.”
“Temporary quarantine and isolation facilities may be constructed.”
Fox News journalist Todd Starnes collected reaction on social media, with one commenter saying:

“Wow! The guard will be utilized? Involuntary commitment? And construction of quarantine and isolation facilities? Thought all of that was just a silly conspiracy theory.”

“The pieces add up to a very scary picture!! People need to wake up,” another concerned citizen wrote. “I would like to know the specific scenarios and situations that would need to take place in order for these actions to be implemented. They are too open ended and vague which leads to open door interpretation and neglected use which would not work in our best interests. We need to demand specificity.”

Reprinted with permission from the WND News Center

TOPICS
BioethicsFreedomPolitics - U.S.
TAGGED AS
Bill LeeCovid-19 RestrictionsMandatory QuarantineNational GuardTennessee

EDITOR’S MUST READS
Americans must never be ‘consigned to live in a Faucian dystopia,’ DeSantis declares.

© 1997-2021 LifeSiteNews.com. All Rights Reserved.

Offline Northwoods

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Tennessee: Covid Camps created by order GOP Govenor
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2021, 08:08:17 AM »
What I wouldn't give for some mean tweets right about now.
I want movement, not a calm course of existence. I want excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love. I feel in myself a superabundance of energy which finds no outlet in our quiet life.”

― Leo Tolstoy
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2021, 09:52:33 AM »
What'd they do? Change signs on
a FEMA camp?
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2021, 01:29:16 PM »
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2021, 01:50:58 PM »
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2021, 04:43:02 PM »
I'll believe it when I see it, especially in Tennessee.  Sorry TM7 in calling bs on this. I truly hope I am not proven wrong on this one.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2021, 01:49:30 AM »
Well, I guess we need to watch what happens in Tennessee.

Offline O-mega

• Quite Professional
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2021, 03:08:23 AM »
A big nothing burger, they would have to be stupid to try anything here.  I think TN has proven that it wont put up with the BS, I think the Athens Armory (and the rest) is still well stocked.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Offline O-mega

• Quite Professional
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2021, 04:49:52 AM »
A big nothing burger, they would have to be stupid to try anything here.  I think TN has proven that it wont put up with the BS, I think the Athens Armory (and the rest) is still well stocked.
If it was Whitmer we'd be plenty concerned. Lee signs this order under the radar and sofar Tennessee Stands is calling foul. Looks like his order replaces the conventional medical system, brings in entirely new personnel, can separate families and tramples on rights.

Regarding the CDC template,
DeAnna Lorriane, who ran against Democrat Nancy Pelosi California’s 12th Congressional District, spoke with American talk-show host Stew Peters on his show last week. She revealed that the camps suggested by CDC are, in fact, “concentration camps.”

“They are about to unleash this on us,” she warned. “We know that a lot of people have been talking about how Biden is probably going to issue another lockdown. Going along with that is what they are calling the shielding approach.”

“And what the shielding approach is, is removing people from their households, from their families, even separating couples, who they believe are high risk,” she stated. “The camps will be built in different communities all across the nation. Every city will have these camps.”

“I would imagine that they would believe that anyone who’s not vaccinated is a high-risk individual,” Lorriane stated, warning that people will be transported to these camps, “against their will.”
When I was active duty, I was, and still support, the guys with the little black helicopters.  My job was to refuel and rearm them, close to or on the target area, so we would practice on a few remote civilian airfields, because we supported the guys whos job was to secure the enemy airfields for our use.  Many times I would go ahead and make arrangements, such as hanger space, preposition fuel (couldn't drop live fuel on the airfield) and heavy equipment to move stuff around.  Many of these places were rural, and chock full of conspiracy theorists who fully believed we were the UN and fixing to round them up.  It was actually a bit funny, as we always asked officials for permission, and the public would be warned well ahead of time.  But afterwards, we would still hear the harrowing stories about UN troops storming their local airport, shooting everything that moved and rounding up all the civilians and putting them in concentration camps. 

All this to say, it isn't always a nefarious situation, it could be, and bares watching, but no need to get your panties in a bunch worrying about it.  Hell, we have muslim training areas here in TN, documented, but except for a few small  incidents nothing has happened with them, yet.  They, and all these things are being monitored, and will be handled pretty darn quick by local LEO, civilians, or maybe even by the little black helicopters, if something were to pop up.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2021, 04:59:58 AM »
We to, have Muslim training camps. I personally think they should be destroyed. No, they haven't caused any real problems. YET!

So far as these detention camps tm7 is talking about? I don't live in Tennessee. However, I am paying attention, and will say that in todays environment, with an illigitiment government ran by Marxist, 2 openly stolen elections, an alleged politicized pandemic, and all the 3 letter government agencies in bed with the current Marxist regime, spying on, and arresting American citizens, while watching our Southern borders being overran. I damn sure wouldn't be surprised at anything.

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2021, 05:49:43 AM »
The comparison is interesting.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2021, 07:35:05 AM »
I just had to log in to say B.S.
TM-7 is up to his old conspiracy tricks. :)

Here's the skinny on order 83.
https://www.wbir.com/article/news/state/gov-lee-signs-executive-order-83-expanding-hospital-resources-to-respond-to-covid-19/51-1d3aba97-d01a-4291-b434-92fad7467309

Hey Bugsy what's up this summer?
Just chilling, but TM-7s BS got my trigger finger itching (that's the one I type with).
The USA learned their lesson during WWII when they rounded up the Japs.
Unlike the Japs, many Americans are armed and wouldn't stand for such nonsense.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2021, 05:16:00 PM »
Quote from: BUGEYE link=topic=292497.msg1099783201#msg1099783201/
The USA learned their lesson during WWII when they rounded up the Japs. . .
The way I understand from what my parents said
years ago,  there were a lot of japanese in the US
and Hawaii and the south Pacific that were loyal
to japan, and nobody knew for sure where their
loyalty was at. There wasn't anything racist about
the internment camps. What could you do?
Ask them whether or not they supported japan?
Look at how many japanese foot soldiers that
committed suicide rather than be captured.
How do you fight a mindset like that?
That's exactly like these modern suicide bombers 
Hell I'd have rounded them up and isolated them too
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline DDZ

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2021, 01:25:07 AM »

https://www.wbir.com/article/news/state/gov-lee-signs-executive-order-83-expanding-hospital-resources-to-respond-to-covid-19/51-1d3aba97-d01a-4291-b434-92fad7467309

Just chilling, but TM-7s BS got my trigger finger itching (that's the one I type with).

Really and how many Americans do you really think would not stand for such nonsense?  Many of the Americans I see today are nothing but indoctrinated sheep.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2021, 02:07:39 AM »
Well, I don't think most Americans have the intestinal fortitude to "storm the Bastille" of corruption and go up against the United States military.
So! In these tumultuous times, and given the present Marxist regime being more emboldened on a daily basis, I'm am slow to challenge TM7s theory, or perspective as to this Tennessee issue.
There is no doubt that the Republican party (governors included) have sold out their constituents in the past, and the present.
It bears watching.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2021, 08:11:27 AM »
Yes. Sheople love mainstream media.

And btw, in Bug's second attack on me, did he just fantasize about shooting me?
Hahahahah.... No I didn't threaten to shoot you.   I type with my trigger finger.
Anyhow, that nonsense you posted says nothing about camps for covid patients.
All it does is relieve the medical profession of many of its rules and regulations.
One example is allowing nursing students more responsibilities (under supervision) in taking care of patients.
I'll say this, TM-7 you are always good for a laugh.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2021, 12:58:31 PM »
Bug..... another veiled swipe #3

If you were one of those people that can connect dots you might figure out that Lee's order is in direct support to staff the CDC's green zone 'shielding' camps, which many have said are concentration camps. But you're not one of those people, and serve as example of just how unaware some people can be. At least Tennessee Stands are paying attention, while you dawdle in MSN pablum. Of course it's not like this country is in turmoil this last year, and since the fair elections and all.

Ha ha ha....if your vax juice worked we wouldn't need Lee's order or the CDC Shielding Initiative. Btw, about time for a booster.
Many have said??  Just who is that many??  And please give reputable sources, not those conspiracy sites you usually use. ;D
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Casull

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2021, 01:25:38 PM »
"Many have said??  Just who is that many??  And please give reputable sources, not those conspiracy sites you usually use. ;D"

Maybe those same ones that say we never landed on the moon.  There ARE many of those too.   ;)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online Mule 11

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2021, 01:26:56 AM »
I do read TM7’s links instead of just waving them off as conspiracy theorie and find creditable information. I did not take the jab though...

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2021, 05:25:07 AM »

Really and how many Americans do you really think would not stand for such nonsense?  Many of the Americans I see today are nothing but indoctrinated sheep.
DDZ, most of what we see is put out there by the fake media, while the 'silent majority' is just biding their time till the left oversteps their bounds.
And we are fast approaching that point.   We'll see.....
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline DDZ

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2021, 06:28:15 AM »
DDZ, most of what we see is put out there by the fake media, while the 'silent majority' is just biding their time till the left oversteps their bounds.

I have to wonder when that time is, that the silent majority thinks the Marxists have over stepped their bounds. I think that time has come and gone when they stole a presidential election. 

Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2021, 08:25:40 AM »

I have to wonder when that time is, that the silent majority thinks the Marxists have over stepped their bounds. I think that time has come and gone when they stole a presidential election.
They may be holding out to see if they steal another election.
That said, I have more faith in my fellow Americans than some do.
I hope I'm not disappointed.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2021, 10:10:51 AM »
. . The silent majority better become the loud majority. . .

If any of these race wars, class wars, etc. that
people have been arguing about for years
come to fruition, there won't be any silence
or any fence sitting. Everybody's side was
chosen for them when they left the womb,
and non participants won't be allowed by
either side
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2021, 01:04:44 PM »
. . The silent majority better become the loud majority. . .

If any of these race wars, class wars, etc. that
people have been arguing about for years
come to fruition, there won't be any silence
or any fence sitting. Everybody's side was
chosen for them when they left the womb,
and non participants won't be allowed by
either side
We have millions of guns and trillions of cartridges.
They haven't figured out which restroom to use. :)
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2021, 04:57:13 PM »
. . .If you're forced into das camps_ _ how the he!! do you get out...! Get out alive that is.....

I would imagine in the same fashion that
people were released from camps across
the Atlantic back in the 1940's

( a related aside- when some of the yuppies
start in on me about internment camps the
US had for the japanese during WWII, I always
ask about how many in the US camps were
gassed and cremated by the US soldiers?
How many were butchered and used for
inhuman experimentation by US military
doctors?  Questions like that.
I always get a good cussing and a eff you
em effer. Never a sensible logical answer)
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .