Author Topic: psaki says there are NO stranded Americans in afgh. LIAR.  (Read 199 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
psaki says there are NO stranded Americans in afgh. LIAR.
« on: August 23, 2021, 12:33:54 PM »

psaki says there are NO stranded Americans in afgh.
« on: Today at 05:28:39 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/psaki-americans-stranded-afghanistan

Psaki claims no Americans 'stranded' in Afghanistan in heated exchange
Psaki says it's 'irresponsible' to say Americans are being stranded in Afghanistan
By Cameron Cawthorne | Fox News

White House press secretary Jen Psaki holds a briefingVideo

White House press secretary Jen Psaki grew visibly annoyed during the press briefing Monday when she was asked whether President Biden was aware that most of the criticism against the Afghanistan withdrawal was about Americans being "stranded" in Kabul.

"Does the president have a sense that most of the criticism is not of leaving Afghanistan? It's the way that he has ordered it to happen by pulling the troops before getting these Americans who are now stranded. Does he have a sense of that?" Fox News' White House correspondent Peter Doocy asked.

JEN PSAKI 'OUT OF THE OFFICE' AS BIDEN REMAINS SILENT ON TALIBAN TAKEOVER OF AFGHANISTAN

Psaki said it was "irresponsible" to say that Americans are stranded in Afghanistan. "I think it's irresponsible to say Americans are stranded. They are not. We are committed to bringing Americans who want to come home, home."

Doocy followed up and asked whether "there are no Americans stranded" is the official White House position.

"I'm just calling you out for saying we are stranding Americans in Afghanistan when we have been very clear that we are not leaving Americans who want to return home," Psaki said. "We are going to bring them home and I think that's important for the American public to hear and understand."

Doocy later asked Psaki whether Americans being beaten up by the Taliban and Afghans passing babies over barbed-wire fences was what Biden meant when he said, "America is back."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"What the president meant is that we are going to continue to lead in the world including being the leaders in evacuating not just our Afghan partners, not just American citizens, but also our allies," Psaki replied.

Fox News had reached out to Psaki on Saturday about an American woman who described being trapped from reaching the Kabul airport. The White House never issued a response.

"I really have given up hope, given up on the hope of going to the airport," the woman, whose identity is being withheld due to concerns for her safety, told Fox News. "It’s just not possible to make it through all those people."

She said there are as many as 20 Taliban checkpoints between her and the airport – and she’s one of an uncertain number of American citizens trapped behind enemy lines.

She was whipped by Taliban fighters on one attempt to get through, she said. A man standing near her was shot in the head on another try, leaving his wife and baby in tears. Since then, she's been in hiding.

Fox News' Michael Ruiz and Sara Ballou contributed reporting

Cameron Cawthorne is a Fox News Digital editor
Fox Nation

Conversation9K Comments
1537 Viewing
102 People typing
Sort by

Newest

Giancarlo70
58 seconds ago

How many hostages will the taliban end up with on September 1st???

jsr0008
59 seconds ago

They're not 'stranded', just repatriation-challenged, right Jen?

Stekev0
1 minute ago

What would she call it?

magagirlslikethembigandblack
1 minute ago

It seems like fox and the maga cult are still hoping Americans get killed in Afghanistan.  It fits their agenda

threedogs
1 minute ago

Here’s a word she can use: “BETRAYED.”

Bullmom
1 minute ago

Perhaps Psaki would like to go to Afghanistan and see what she would feel like - no one can lie like Psaki -

Commiewackamole
1 minute ago

Orange woman lies. Orange woman bad.

Billover50
1 minute ago

I can't imagine what Jen thinks each morning when she wakes up. I doubt it's "Joe Biden is the greatest! I hope I can lie well enough for him today!" But, its possible...

Chops098
1 minute ago

I like abandoned. How bout that! Orange hair bad

magazinesizematters
1 minute ago

Criminal abandonment would be more accurate.

notforsure
1 minute ago

If they cannot get to the airport or get on a plane to leave, they are stranded. They are marooned behind the Taliban checkpoints.

earlofoil
1 minute ago

Heck at the rate that this debacle is unfolding---CNN might even try to hire Peter Doocy--to save themselves

45_Fake
Just Now

No human has the Right, Freedom, Liberty, Choice, Privilege and Power to Endanger another human being.

OneTerminator
Just Now

Fox and the Trump cult want us to stay in Afghanistan another 20 years.

cousinit536
Just Now

If only we had a military base there! Oooops….

patriot652
Just Now

Red ugly hair, dumb, and a liar.   Now that’s a trifecta

RonLRight
Just Now

Psaki works very hard at perpetuating the notion that...gingers can't be trusted.

infidelfortrump054
Just Now

Taliban goat herders 3
Team Biden 0

elwood2020
14 seconds ago

She’s a lying B!

sissy4355
17 seconds ago

Then bring them home

demsdoomed533
17 seconds ago

Never before have I seen an Administration work so hard to lose the next election.

chickenlittle7
18 seconds ago

Ah...it is good to see the feckless liar back at the podium. No one can spin and "redefine" their way into a lie quite like she can.

Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: psaki says there are NO stranded Americans in afgh. LIAR.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 12:57:51 PM »
Of course she said that.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online Mule 11

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2021, 01:08:28 PM »
Another worthless mouthpiece.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2021, 01:11:56 PM »
Maybe there withdrawal is a bit backwards? Nahhh. Couldn’t be.