Author Topic: we are being led by a sniveling coward  (Read 752 times)

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
we are being led by a sniveling coward
« on: August 24, 2021, 10:47:57 PM »
we are being led by a coward. The taliban make him tremble. The whole world sees it. This sure reinforces my opinion that NOBODY should be able to run for president that didnt serve at least one term in the military. A bunch of cowardly mama's boys raised in rich familys that bought them out of serving in Vietnam or sent them to the most prestigious colleges in the country where there name bought them a degree. The vice president should have to be a vet too. It would keep choices like harris who sure wasnt qualified and was chosen because of her race and what was between her legs not what was between her ears. I know the military doesnt cure stupid but it gives many an exposure to what loosing someone who died fighting for there country feels like and it gives you a REAL no man left behind mentality. If our last 4 presidents had been retired military there wouldnt be a hostage situation because afganistan would be nothing but scorched earth and russia and china would still tremble at our power. Id make another rule that wouldnt make sense to some. No one that wore stars should be nominated either. Flag officers are just hand picked by other flag officers because they sucked ass. We wouldnt have a Border problem either it would  cured in a day with a shoot on sight law. I sure tire of these ivy league suit and tie career politians thats only injury while serving this country is a paper cut. There are americans over there, Afganys that fought along side of our men, that risked there LIVES. There are american citizens over there that many worked supporting the military. Right now the border of afganistan should about look like the d day invasion. But wheres joe? He sneaks out of the basement for a few hours to get schooled on what to say for 5 minutes on lies that he turns tale and runs back to the basement!!! VP?? Hiding out in viet nam where she cant do or say something stupid. How in the hell can over 40 percent of Americans still think there doing a good job????? It blows my mind!!
blue lives matter

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: we are being led by a sniveling coward
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2021, 02:19:11 AM »
Agreed.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2021, 04:50:58 AM »
President Trump was the best President in my lifetime and he did not serve in the armed services, so that sort of says to me that serving in the military doesn't guarantee anything. 

Didn't Jimma Carter serve in the Navy?  Didn't make him a good President.  I don't think Ronald Reagan served and he was a pretty good President   George H.W. Bush served honorably, but he turned out to be a big disappointment as President.
Swingem

Online Mule 11

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2021, 04:52:20 AM »
What about “unfit to serve kerry”?

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2021, 10:37:17 AM »
I'm in agreement with magooch on this. The best presidents in my lifetime did not serve in the military. Also the two worst ones didn't either.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2021, 12:26:04 PM »
President Trump was the best President in my lifetime and he did not serve in the armed services, so that sort of says to me that serving in the military doesn't guarantee anything. 

Didn't Jimma Carter serve in the Navy?  Didn't make him a good President.  I don't think Ronald Reagan served and he was a pretty good President   George H.W. Bush served honorably, but he turned out to be a big disappointment as President.
Actually Ronald Reagan did serve.  But he was too blind to go anywhere near a war zone, so he worked selling war bonds and other PR projects.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Online Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2021, 12:32:17 PM »
Ronald Reagan started out well as all hollywierd accolades do. Then betrayed U. S.

Offline powderman

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2021, 02:08:28 PM »
LLOYD. Good post Sir, and agree with all on best president was Trump. Worst have all been democrats. $ BILLIONS worth of the BEST and top secret military weapons and equipment in the world turned over to deadly enemies, ALL without a fight. ALL could have been flown or driven out full of American civilians. We have the power to beg, borrow, rent, or steal enough vehicles to get ALL of our people out, air power could protect us. The ENTIRE world is laughing at us and has been ever since evildems put crazyjoe in the office by cheating and election fraud. I don't even see democrats as Americans anymore. CHARLIE.
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2021, 03:35:25 PM »
Ronald Reagan started out well as all hollywierd accolades do. Then betrayed U. S.
I don't understand. ???
As president of the SAG he successively rid hollywood of communism.  It was taking over the entire entertainment community.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2021, 10:33:40 PM »
its no guarantee of making someone a good president but imo for what its worth to be the commander and cheif of the whole mlitary might of the US having served in the service would go along ways toward understanding it. To me its kind of like hunter biden getting on the board of that company and not knowing a thing about business. If nothing else a strong understanding of the miliary and how it works would keep presidents from being bs'd by there generals and admirals. It would also give them more respect in the eyes of those flag officers and even the dirt private. The national defense of this country is JOB ONE for a president. We trust it to career politicians that have never had dirt under the finger nails. I know one thing. Picking a president, senetors, governors ect from vettes would sure cut down on the liberals that have infected our country. one things for sure. You wouldnt have seen a mess like this in afganistan and watched americans running off with there tail between there legs and leaving there weapons if a retired general was our president. 
I'm in agreement with magooch on this. The best presidents in my lifetime did not serve in the military. Also the two worst ones didn't either.
blue lives matter

Online Mule 11

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2021, 03:39:50 AM »
I don't understand. ???
As president of the SAG he successively rid hollywood of communism.  It was taking over the entire entertainment community.
Do a computer search. (Ronald Reagan on 2nd Amedment). Make sure to read thru as it usually starts with his pro 2nd stance and at the end his stance leans anti and helped push through gun control legislation such as the Brady bill and assault weapons ban.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2021, 03:56:49 AM »
I don't understand. ???
Do a computer search. (Ronald Reagan on 2nd Amedment). Make sure to read thru as it usually starts with his pro 2nd stance and at the end his stance leans anti and helped push through gun control legislation such as the Brady bill and assault weapons ban.

You forgot to mention Reagans' clandestine "end around" Congress with the Contra Rebels financing arms by making a deal of UNOBSTRUCTED ACCESS moving drugs, and narcotics to Americans to pay for weapons.
Oliver North took Reagans blame, then the next REPUBLICAN president pardoned felon North.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett