Author Topic: Do you wonder wgat us inside this new "wokeism"?  (Read 188 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Do you wonder wgat us inside this new "wokeism"?
« on: September 01, 2021, 12:12:04 PM »
   Most of us have no real idea just how big and overwhelming this move is.   bigger than corporations, nations, governments  and billionaires....because it is a secret coven of all these combined.

It is a situation which is aimed at replacing all these entities with one big evil force.  I know few will watch this video, but it does go along way toward explaining  what is happening.  Most of us just don't get it, because our minds are not that devious.

Years ago, I once spoke to somebody right here on GBO, who worked daily with criminal minds.  I was baffled that some petty criminals would go to great effort in order to steal from or swindle others. I explained that they could just as well work that hard at an honest job, and do as well.

He said that the criminal mind doesn't work that way..  While you or I may walk down the street, enjoying the nice houses or flowers..or even that cute little puppy.  The criminal mind would at the same time, be trying to figure who they could rob, cheat or otherwise dishonestly gain from others.

59min video from Dinesh D'sousa, you can skip the first 23 minutes..rest is a critical interview.

Example:  Who is at the base of the drive which caused Walmart to pay $15 per hour?   

WHO ?   .....why Jeff Bezos, owner of Amazon..  Are we starting to get the idea?

This wokeism won't get over soon, because there is now a "Woke/industrial complex".  If "racism" went away today, they would be out of a job..
  It is a cabal of big business and the current party in power..a marriage of 2 entities that have always remained aloof from on

Here is the book and author who Dinesh is interviewing.  86% give the book 5 star review.  Read those reviews...

https://www.amazon.com/Woke-Inc-Corporate-Americas-Justice/dp/1546090789/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8KzD7OXe8gIVtWxvBB0xfACVEAAYAiAAEgJv8vD_BwE&hvadid=504116038961&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9005448&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=1384217708293586031&hvtargid=kwd-1208055912662&hydadcr=7696_9903815&keywords=woke+inc+book&qid=1630534444&sr=8-1#customerReviews
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)