Author Topic: Canvass50 - A canvass of the 2020 Election  (Read 412 times)

Offline O-mega

• Quite Professional
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Canvass50 - A canvass of the 2020 Election
« on: September 09, 2021, 05:06:07 PM »
I urge you to go to www.canvass50.com and enter the required information.  This is the group that is conducting a canvas of Maricopa County in AZ, and what they found so far is enough evidence of widespread election fraud.
Watch this video it will show that the canvass being conducted is legit.
https://rumble.com/vm9c2v-az-audit-numbers-the-day-america-has-been-waiting-for.html
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Offline DDZ

Re: Canvass50 - A canvass of the 2020 Election
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 12:53:34 AM »
Actually there was enough evidence shortly after the election for especially the swing state legislatures to not certify the vote. The problem was no one wanted to see it. I believe the corruption is to deep for anything to be done about it now.  State republican legislatures had their chance to not certify the election when hundreds of people with sworn affidavits came forth and told what they saw illegal happen on election day. Yet the spineless legislatures did nothing, and they will do nothing about it now.  Yes the big question is there. So we have evidence. Now what? 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 02:42:00 AM »
Yet the spineless legislatures did nothing, and they will do nothing about it now. 

There’s the Big Problem  >:(

Offline O-mega

• Quite Professional
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 03:07:40 AM »
Actually there was enough evidence shortly after the election for especially the swing state legislatures to not certify the vote. The problem was no one wanted to see it. I believe the corruption is to deep for anything to be done about it now.  State republican legislatures had their chance to not certify the election when hundreds of people with sworn affidavits came forth and told what they saw illegal happen on election day. Yet the spineless legislatures did nothing, and they will do nothing about it now.  Yes the big question is there. So we have evidence. Now what?
The problem was, and is to a certain extent, that the evidence was hard to prove, in a manner that would satisfy legal proof.  Affidavits are great, but people lie, are mislead, and not sure exactly what they see.  With the emerging evidence, it is irrefutable, reproducible, and legally sound. 
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Offline DDZ

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2021, 10:55:29 AM »
Well, I certainly hope that something can be done. At the very least I hope they do something to make elections fair, which for starters they could require SS number to vote. I just have little faith that anything will be done. For one the democrats are not going to do anything to help make elections fair since they are the ones that benefit from election fraud. So far I haven't seen the republicans do anything to make anything right except talk. As I have said many times. I will believe it when I see it. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn