Author Topic: Invaders under/texas-bridge-numbers-double- to 8,000, in 24 hrs out-of-cont «  (Read 485 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)

Invaders under/texas-bridge-numbers-double- to 8,000, in 24 hrs out-of-cont
« on: Today at 12:25:09 PM »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-bridge-migrant-numbers-double-out-of-control

Migrant numbers under Texas bridge double to 8,000+ in 24 hours: 'Out of control'
There were more than 208,000 migrant encounters in August alone
Bill MeluginBy Bill Melugin , Adam Shaw | Fox News

Nearly 7,000 migrants waiting at the border to be apprehended
FIRST ON FOX: The number of migrants, predominantly from Haiti, waiting under the International Bridge in Del Rio, Texas has doubled to more than 8,000 in a single day, with sources telling Fox News that the situation is "out of control" and Border Patrol is overwhelmed.

Drone footage from Fox News shows the number of migrants under the bridge, who are just waiting to be apprehended by Border Patrol, has surged within a single day.

DRONE FOOTAGE SHOWS THOUSANDS OF MIGRANTS UNDER BRIDGE IN DEL RIO, TEXAS AS LOCAL FACILITIES OVERWHELMED

placeholder

On Wednesday, the numbers were more than 4,000 but by Thursday morning that number had spiked to approximately 8,200, a source told Fox. A source told Fox that Border Patrol was overwhelmed and that the situation is "out of control."

Meanwhile, a law enforcement source said that a large majority of the migrants are Haitians and more are arriving at the bridge by the minute.

MIGRANT ENCOUNTERS OVER 200,000 AGAIN IN AUGUST, AS BORDER SURGE CONTINUES

It is the latest scene of chaos at the border as the Biden administration continues to struggle to handle a continued and relentless migrant surge, which has overwhelmed authorities and led to Republican claims that the administration’s immigration policies are to blame.

Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced Wednesday that there were 208,887 migrant encounters in August, a slight decline from the 212,000 encounters in July and the second month in a row where the number of encounters breached the 200,000 mark. Fox News first reported the numbers.

Of those encounters, 44% resulted in an expulsion under Title 42 public health protections, but just 19% of the more than 86,000 family unit encounters ended in a Title 42 expulsion.

The 208,887 number for August represents a 317% increase over last August 2020 which saw 50,014 encounters — and a 233% increase over August 2019, where there were 62,707 amid that year's border crisis.

placeholder
Fentanyl seizures at border up 34% in a yearVideo
The Biden administration has blamed the Trump administration for sealing off legal pathways to asylum, while pushing a strategy that includes a strong focus on tackling root causes like violence, corruption and poverty in Central America.

Republicans have blamed the Biden administration’s rollback of Trump-era policies like border wall construction and the Migrant Protection Protocols. Republicans immediately pointed to the footage as proof that the Biden strategy is not working.

"The Biden Border Crisis continues to spiral out of control," tweeted Rep. Yvette Herrell, R-N.M.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Meanwhile the Biden administration has begun to fly those expelled via Title 42 deeper into Mexico amid concerns that migrants are making multiple attempts to cross the border.

It was also recently dealt a legal defeat when the Supreme Court refused to stay an order forcing it to reinstate the Migrant Protection Protocols.

Bill Melugin currently serves as a national correspondent for FOX News Channel based out of the Los Angeles bureau.

Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
Well we have no telling how many
troops back from the sandbox that
are fresh out of a job.
Let's get them settled in down there
and give them something to do.
At least they won't have to worry about
anybody from Texas planting roadside
bombs, or rushing at them wearing a
suicide vest. Maybe a platter of barbecue,
but nothing life threatening
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Ranger99

The "news " people on the radio just
got through saying that there are nearly
as many under the bridge as the citizen
population of Del Rio.
And that those under the bridge have
no food or anything and that they just
walk back into mexico and return with
food or whatever they went after.
IIRC,  Acuna doesn't have all that many
stores,  more whorehouses and
strip clubs than anything else.
I would imagine that the bridge people
are just playing a grown up game
of i spy
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Ranger99

The "news " just showed an aerial view
of the big "camp " down there.
Looks just like the pig sty they came
from.  Trash everywhere.
Hopefully, some of those people around
the internet that called me a liar and
a bigot when I've posted about how
nasty 3rd world people live, I'm hopeful
they got an eyeful. I could give a
tour around the city here but people
don't want to see it or hear about it
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Coming to a community near you. The momentum is picking up steam in Del Rio Texas. It will soon accelerate its move north.
They're like a giant swarm of grasshoppers, eating, trashing, and stealing, everything in their path.
As the resources start depleting in the Del Rio area, they'll start spreading out.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Ranger99

I guess that's what it'll take.
All of a sudden these quiet little
peaceful communities far from the
southern border will be full of crime
and criminals,  and the sheriff and
2 deputies that should have been
adequate for the next 50 years will
be overwhelmed and the volunteer
FD will get disgusted and quit.
The city budget for the year will be
depleted in a couple of months.
The small local clinic and hospital
will close for lack of funding. Old
long time residents won't be able
to function as they did, and now
have to drive an hour away for
medical care, and 20 miles farther
for groceries and monthly prescriptions.

Folks don't consider any of that
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
I guess that's what it'll take.
All of a sudden these quiet little
peaceful communities far from the
southern border will be full of crime
and criminals,  and the sheriff and
2 deputies that should have been
adequate for the next 50 years will
be overwhelmed and the volunteer
FD will get disgusted and quit.
The city budget for the year will be
depleted in a couple of months.
The small local clinic and hospital
will close for lack of funding. Old
long time residents won't be able
to function as they did, and now
have to drive an hour away for
medical care, and 20 miles farther
for groceries and monthly prescriptions.

Folks don't consider any of that

...And does Bubble head, Camel face or the Democrats care ? 

Their aim seems to be to bankrupt the United States, and they will do it county by county , if necessary.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  I heard on the news recently, that the Biden bunch, recently enacted a rule.....Haitians can come into the US, even by air...but no flights are allowed to go to Haiti..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Along with all these people fentanyl is pouring across the border, and thousands of people are dying from opioid poisoning.  That doesn't matter though. Just so you get your vaccine, and have proof of it. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Along with all these people fentanyl is pouring across the border, and thousands of people are dying from opioid poisoning. So, do the Democrats care? * That doesn't matter though. Just so you get your vaccine, and have proof of it.

Shucks, more people addicted...easier to control..  So they lose a few..they have already 'controlled' them !

*  My addition

Offline Ranger99

One of the county commissioners
there says it's a big mess and it's
like being in the middle of a 3rd
world country
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Ranger99

. . What I'd like to know is how 10 thousand immigrants ended up in Mexico on the border?

Nobody will ask that question, although
it's probably the pertinent question to
be asked
They didn't walk from haiti , that's for certain
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Ranger99

Along with all these people fentanyl is pouring across the border, and thousands of people are dying from opioid poisoning.  That doesn't matter though. Just so you get your vaccine, and have proof of it.

Most people don't realize it,  but carloads of
United States currency is flowing south
everyday straight to the cartels and God
only knows who
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  Another failing when a STUPID administration is placed into power.  Here is th efirst lines of the the oath of
 naturalization , taken by all HONEST immighrants.

“I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America ...

Now, does senile Joe chase all the border jumpers down and administer this oath? 

Why are people, supposedly American citizens, waving around foreign flags ?  They ought to be gathered up and sent back with their flag...to wherever that flag belongs.