Author Topic: Biden taps Soviet born, Soviet educated commie as comptroller of our currency.  (Read 284 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  Yep the commie/one-worlders are on the move, and the Demonrats are helping them.  The Obidens are puttin commie radicals in positions where they can do the most damage.  Remember Obama.."fundamentally transform" the United states..

https://247sports.com/college/west-virginia/board/103782/Contents/biden-appoints-moscow-state-university-and-lenin-fellow-172054433/

According to Glen Beck, she wants to have banks be only a loaning entity.  Any deposits we citizens make, would go directly to the federal reserve.
  She would strive for a cashless economy, and believes that government should set pay scales, working hours etc, for the work force..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
It all sounds like insanity.  What else would you expect from corrupt, very low IQ mentally disturbed idiots.  The Dumbycrat Party and even some who call themselves Republicans are the worst kind of traitors.  When the revolution comes, it will be bloody and ruthless--as it should be

Nothing that has transpired under the present administration is beyond remedy of a tree, a rope and a stool.
Swingem

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
My wife won't let me on ladders any more, and the younger generations don't know how to tie a hangmans' noose.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
The stool is reserved for Dumbycratics to stand on.   All you need to do is give it a push when the noose is in place.
Swingem